Days Passing

It was now Saturday and you were about to leave for the train to Miyagi.

You were excited to see your Aunt, since it's been so long and you were forced to lose contact with her.
You were also excited to see your cousin again, and you wondered if his older brother would be home, you'd like to meet him again as well.

Tetsu: Be safe okay? Message me when you arrive so I know you're okay.

Baby♥️: I will, have fun at practice today!

Tetsu: I will♥️

You put your phone in your pocket as you entered the train.
To your pleasure, the train wasn't that packed and you were able to get your own seat by the window with no one around you.

~BUZZ~

Ukie: I told my parents...

Y/n😘: And?

Ukie: My mom's not happy.. She wants me to..terminate..

Y/n😘: What! Wait! Are you?

Ukie: I don't want to y/n, I wanna have this baby with Kenma..but my mom.. She keeps yelling at me and now my parents are fighting and I can hear them saying stuff like how they failed as parents... I don't know what to do.

Y/n😘: Ukie.. This is your choice okay? It's your body, Kenma, Kuroo and I will support you no matter what okay? And if your mom doesn't like that, well then, you can live with me!

Ukie: y/n...i love you..

Y/n😘: I love you too Ukie...let me know what you wanna do okay?

Ukie: Okay♥️ are you on your way to miyagi?

Y/n😘: Yeah..but I'll be back later today, we can hang if you want..

Ukie: I'd like that...

Y/n😘: Okay
(read @10:59am)

You looked out the window as you watched the trees and building fly by you at rapid speed.

Man..poor Ukie..

Once you finally arrived you called Tsukishima.

"Hey I just got off the train, what's the address?"

"Oh yeah, it's xxx xxxxx xx"

"Sweet, I'll see ya soon."

"Okay"

You hung up the phone and jumped on a near by bus.

You finally reached their house and you knocked softly. You were nervous to see your family, as it's been so long.

Tsukishima was the one to answer the door.

"Hey." He said in his usual smug tone.

"Hey Tsukishima."

He opened the door wider so you could come in.

"You can just call me Kei ya know.."

You nodded your head.

"Oh and my brothers home, my mom is kinda excited to see you actually."

"That's cool.." You said taking off your shoes and setting down your bag.

"Follow me, she's in the living room."

You followed Kei to the living room and greeted his mother.