Its not about how you look on the outside

In this world there are two kinds of beings: humans and magicals. The two loathed the other for eons till about a hundred years ago when an Elf magical saved the life of a dying human. Just so we are clear just because your parents are one kind or another in terms of magicals doesn't mean that you'll end up being like them.

Then years later Batman took to the streets protecting the innocent lives on both sides.  Bruce Wayne himself was a vampire magical having lost his parents Thomas Wayne (an elf magical) and Martha Wayne (a fairy magical)to a troll magical at such a young age by a human alchemical weapon.

Years later when he'd grown older he retired  from being the batman. Till fate sent him Terry Mcginnis a young Dragonman magical whose father a centaur magical had been killed. Terry took up the the mantle as the new Batman protecting all beings under the guidance of Bruce Wayne.

Now lets head to Paris were we meet Marinette Dupain-Cheng a human daughter of two human bakers renown around the world on both sides for their pastries. She herself was an aspiring fashion designer and had an unhealthy crush on the local celebrity heartthrob Adrien Agreste a scubbus  magical.She had a duty to Paris as the one and only Ladybug to fight against Hawkmoth who was a Woodland sprite magical. Things were going great for the young girl till Lila Rossi a siren arrived and turned everyone in the school against the poor girl. 

After six years of fighting Hawkmoth with no help from the Justice League Ladybug, Abielle, Carapace, Articfox, Viperion, Bunix, and Ryoku finally took down Hawkmoth, Mayura, and the turn coat Chat Noir. But sadly they were unable to drag Lila away as she'd used the excuse that Hawkmoth had threatened her family  and classmates lest she refused to help.

But her name had been dragged through the mud for over four years. So when the contest for the Martha and Thomas Wayne scholarship came back she'd spent three weeks writing her essay so she could attend Gotham university. Sure enough she won the contest only problem was it included a two week class trip to Gotham. Two weeks till she was finally free from Lila's clutches.

She worked on buying a small flat in Gotham for when school started. Of course Lila kept right on lying about her connections the entire time. But During the tour of Wayne enterprises Marinette met Terry Mcginnis. "Yes my boyfriend is the personal assistant of Bruce Wayne" Lila lied.

Terry made a face not really that happy that this Siren was saying that she'd been dating him since they were in middle school seeing as how he'd been in juvie at the time. Then again it might be the monkey suit and his slicked back hairstyle that he was being forced to wear while he was doing the tour that was putting him in a sour mood.  "His record is crystal clean to which is rare for a person in Gotham city. But he's such a sweet heart" Lila said

"Lila will you shut up your interrupting the tour which this nice man is giving us." A human girl with blue hair and the most alluring bluebell eyes hissed at Lila.

Now Terry knew that Dragonmen had a tendency to have intended mates and with this bluenette his whole body had been screaming at him since they first made eye contact to take her away and protect her with every fiber of his being. "Shut up Maritrash your just jealous of Lila cause she got Adrien even though the boy is now in jail and you don't" A Fox spirit girl, Alya, spat at Mari as he'd learned her name was.

"I do believe that the contest winner is right and if I recall I did say that Wayne enterprises has no tolerance for Bullying Miss Cesiare" Terry growled, "Besides that Siren is lying about Mister Wayne's Personal Assistant he did a stint in juvie for three months when his parents were undergoing divorce when he was fourteen and he's not an elf magical like you delude yourself to that he is. Besides I know for a fact that he's never left Gotham City till he was seventeen when he left with Mister Wayne to see an old friend when his health wasn't the greatest. And till about three years ago he was dating the one Dana Tann till they broke up." Terry spat venomously