Even Cupid loves Pranks

Clint was a man of many secrets one of which was his wife and kids, Marinette. Clint was currently at the tower at Tony's insistence and also at the same insistence he brought along his wife and kids for Tony's kid Morgan to play with. So Clint being Clint decided to coerce the kids into pranking the other Avengers because it was the day of pranks and jokes April Fools day.

As Clint and the kids set up he remembered how he met Marinette back when she was in college and he had just started out as a SHIELD agent. He had set up a ploy to prank for Maria to fall victim to to unknown to him Hill had brought Marinette to campus as her friend to make hill a dress for an upcoming assignment.

So instead of Maria falling victim to the prank of glue, chicken feathers, and glitter......Marinette was the unfortunate victim. Afterthat day he swore to himself to never make her angry again. She might have been tiny, but she was scarier that Fury when he was double crossed.

With Maria's help she managed to not only make his clothes two time smaller than what he wore, she put a bright pink hair dye into his shampoo, she also threw in a few sequins and lace to his clothes. He had to wait a month before going out to a near-by mall to replace his clothes and he had to beg her on his hands and knees for the hair removal formula for the dye since it refused to wash out after nine months. He was still a laughing stock over that incident . And she still wouldn't tell him how she managed to break into his quarters to this day.

But he never got back at her again after that day and after the whole begging thing he got to know her better. And after knowing her for a year he finally asked her out officially before getting married to her two years later.

He sent her a text about the prank and that it was for Tony and Steve. She went along with it even suggested adding little confettei hearts to the prank once it was explained to her in full detail.

The prank itself went off without a hitch and Clint sent the picture off to Pepper who told him that she was going to print it up and frame it. As he went to clean up the mess, his foot fell into an extra cream pie causing him to fall backwards onto a cake that he was quite positive wasn't there before hand.

Once he was done falling the cake collapsed over him covering him in frosting and cake. "Happy April Fools day honey" Marinette smiled as she wiped away the cake from his face as Natasha took pictures before giving him a kiss.

"Happy April fools day sweetie" Clint said once she broke the kiss.

As she walked off Clint could only sigh, "God I love that woman"

Maria shrugged, "It seems that even Cupid loves to use pranks as a way to bring even the most unlikly of couples together"