A DEMONICALLY MIRACULOUS CHRISTMAS

Never in all his years of being the Hellblazer did John Constantine ever think he'd be where he was right now. But seems that for all the horrid things he'd have to pay for down in hell upon his passing, or whenever the demons three finally sorted out all the paperwork about who got his soul.... his secret to avoiding it, keep adding more paperwork to the pile extended the argument quite a lot.

But despite what was to come and what had happened at the House of Mysteries he had a goddess and princess waiting for his return. His wife Of six years and his two-month-old daughter who he kept hidden from the league and Zatana, especially Zatana.

Nine years ago Zee had broken off their relationship because he was being too secretive....what kind of man doesn't get secretive about proposing to his girlfriend hopefully soon to be fiancee. After the breakup, he plowed into his work at a self-destructive pace...demons, upstart sorcerers, anything to combat the rising darkness

Then a year later he made his way to the temple of the Miraculous where he met her Marinette. And without realizing it but in only 48 hours that he was there, the darkness ended up being the guardians at the temple, he grew attached to her.

He brought her to the house of mysteries with three different miraculous boxes and two years later the two just simply eloped as both agreed that weddings were extremely overrated. Which surprised Chas and Jason Blood since both thoughts that he'd end up with Zatana. But once the two got to know her they glared at him, took him into a separate room, and threatened him with disembowelment should he ever hurt her.

Billy also knew about her and saw her as an older sister figure in his life. Thankfully all three kept their mouths shut about her to the league.

But right now that secrecy might have to be blown to save the entire league.... the demon Trigon had teamed up with Black Adam and attacked the Justice League Christmas party he was forced into attending, just as Zatana cornered him under the mistletoe..... so he was partially annoyed because this delayed his return home and partially grateful because he avoided being kissed and a reason for Zatana's murder, Marinette had been threatening to go over his head to shank her should she kept flirting with him any harder.

That was over two hours ago and the fight still hadn't ceased. "Constantine......!" Shazam shouted

"For the fifth time mate not happenin'!" he shouted in return as he obliterated five of Trigon's minions.

"Call the one who holds your hand, lest we lose to these cads" Etrigan rhymed

Many members of the league especially Zatana grew confused about who held Constantine's hand other than Zatana? "Fine have it your way!" Jason growled before pulling out his cell and walking a few steps away to make a call

Personally, he prayed that she wouldn't pick up or that she was too busy with helping her parents to pick up sadly no such luck.

"Is everything okay Constantine?" Marinette immediately asked only to hear the roar Trigon had just unleashed......"I'll be there in three"

Marinette then hung up not knowing that her husband was cursing everything in existence for this even happening in the first place.

Two minutes later a blue portal opened up right in front of Trigon who sadly possessed the stupidity to look at it only to be smacked upside his horned head with a yoyo. The next five minutes made Constantine so glad that memory preservation spells existed after all how else would he be able to preserve the moment that his wife made Trigon and Black Adam cry worse than his own daughter when she wore dirty nappies.

"Talk" Batman growled as Marinette and Shazam took the two away.

"Well, Batsy that was my wife of six years so don't get any bloody ideas. " Constantine told him with a glare.

Batman's glare got even harsher till Marinette in her Ladybug outfit came up to the two of them.  John, you ready to go?" Marinette asked

"Of course love " John answered pressing a kiss to her forehead.

But Zatana just had to stop their exit.  "Don't you know who you married?"

John could only sigh in annoyance before he flipped off Fate for having the gall to laugh at him. "Yes, the Hellblazer I don't need nor asked you to remind me of my husband's title. " Marinette stated glaring at Zatana

The next half hour was spent with Marinette and Zatana exchanging dirty looks while Marinette explained to the league how they'd met and later eloped.

From anyone's viewpoint as the conversation progressed you could tell that three things weren't too far from happening........
1) Zatana was just about to throw hands with Marinette

2) Wonder woman was about to demand the miraculous from Marinette even though she was the rightful guardian.

3) Marinette was 1.009 seconds away from killing the entire league sans her husband just so they could enjoy the holidays with their daughter.

So in a smooth motion, Marinette released the cure and while everyone was watching the damage get repaired she used Kalki to open a portal back to her parent's home right under her and Constantine's feet.

Once it closed Marinette let her transformation drop before storming up to her old room. Constantine only sighed count on the Justice noobs to screw everything up.

John silently followed after her to be almost taken out by a coat hanger if it hadn't been for wayzz. "Thanks," John said before going up the last of the stairs.

He spent the rest of the night comforting his wife as she blew off steam. The next morning while his daughter was opening her presents he got a call from Bruce Wayne. It was just some basic questions to which John only answered the necessary ones ie why he hadn't told the league about his wife.

John managed to get off the phone just as his daughter opened up the package with the stuffed dragon inside of it. John had made it for her himself without any magic just his own two hands. He watched with a gentle smile as his daughter hugged the little plush in her tiny arms.

Later that night just as their daughter fell asleep after a long day John heard a roar outside of the bakery. John shared a look with his wife before they jumped into action.