Christmas special part 2

One year later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out that the entire family aside from Alfred and Damian was ecstatic about the new addition to the family. Damian though it took him till Marinette was six months pregnant to finally warm up to the fact that he was going to be a big brother.

Alfred well he's Alfred. When Marinette was seven months along she and Bruce found out that she was pregnant with twins a boy and a girl. That sent Tim, Jason, and Damian into protective overdrive mode.

Marinette went into labor about three weeks early which wasn't uncommon for people expecting multiple children. Helena Martha Wayne was the first one born followed by Terrance Hugo Wayne. Bruce had to get a cast and a relocation for his arm once the labor was over as Marinette broken and dislocated the hand and arm he'd given her.

Now it was their first Christmas with the family. Marinette had dressed the two up in matching reindeer onesies complete with little bells in between the hems of the sleeves and bottoms of the outfits so they couldn't swallow them.

He helped her as best as he could when getting the twins dressed. But with two squirmy less than five months old, it's a daunting task even for the Batman.

After twenty minutes they finally got Helena and Terry dressed. Before they each grabbed a baby and headed downstairs to join the rest of the family. Bruce placed a squirming Helena on the floor in front of the couch and not long after Terry joined her. "Presents!" Dick squealed as he hauled his brothers and sisters into the room followed closely by Kor'I and Mar'i.

"Remind me again who the children are" Jason groaned before flopping down next to his youngest sister while Damian took Terry into his lap.

Presents went around with Helena and Terry getting the most from the family, the Justice League, and Team Miraculous.

Helena and Terry after presents were then grabbed by Dick and Stephanie. Where exactly wasn't known till thirty minutes later when they came back down fully decked out in snow gear. "No " Bruce and Marinette firmly stated getting the picture pretty quickly.

"Please???" Dick begged while Stephanie did her best puppy eyes impression.

"If they were a few months older then yes they could go out,  but they are only four and a half months old it isn't safe for them to be out in the cold just yet. " Marinette told her eldest son giving him the mom look.

Dick pouted knowing that it would be futile to try and convince her otherwise at this point. Bruce just let his wife handle everything before taking Terry and Helena into his arms. "Listen to Miss Marinette, sirs. After all babies will put anything in their mouths just to see what it is and we all know what the snow in Gotham is like" Alfred wisely told the boys.

The entire batfam, except Marinette who took the twins from their father's arms to feed them, froze up at this piece of information. "Pennyworth I want a full house cleaning and germ eradication immediately!" Damian demanded being the first to snap out of his stupor.

Marinette just shared a look with Bruce. Typical day in the life of the batfam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update I really didn't know what to do for a part two. But I do have this to say.

'Welcome, Christmas, bring your cheer.

Cheer to all Whos far and

near. Christmas Day is in our grasp so

long as we have hands to clasp.'-

Theodore Giselle aka Dr. Seuss