Paving towards the future; Logan Howlet

(I chose this picture for a reason because, no offense to Hugh Jackman fans, I like this take on his character)

Special shout out to @Joker480063 for thus idea. I hope you enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memory of mind and body, one of two out of three important parts that define any person be they Human, Inhuman, or Mutant. Both good and bad memory allows for people to pave a path for their future based on the actions and the experiences they've had throughout their entire lives.  This is a blessing for some yet a curse for others.

For Logan who didn't remember anything it felt like he was living nothing but a lie. In recent years he had recovered some of his memories, but it was mainly the bad ones. He knew that he wouldn't find answers so long as he stayed at Professor Xavier's school for the gifted with Jean, Storm, Scott, Chuck(Charles), Rouge, Kitty and the others. So after classes he went to Chuck and told him of his plans and why he felt like he had to leave.

"You best tell the others Logan and make a choice of who will be team leader in your absence" Chuck told him.

Logan nodded,"I have the perfect person in mind for that job actually" He said

So when the weekend came, Storm was made into the leader for the X-men during however long his absence would last. He gave his best to Rouge who was upset that he was leaving again after he'd been back for more than four years this time around.

Meanwhile on the other side of the planet a young woman was struggling with the memories and ghosts of her past. Hawkmoth might have been defeated, but not at a great cost. She'd lost a partner to Hawkmoth's poisoned words, lost her friends to a liar with pretty lies and followed her every command to the letter, lost her mentor to memory loss, and finally her parents to a perp with a gun. The last ten years for Marinette Dupain-Cheng had been hard as the memories flooded into her mind. But she shoved it all away in favor of finally focusing on herself.

She became a world famous fashion designer and owner of one of the most famous Cafe's in the world, Café Coccinelle. Her former classmates still hounded her for free things trying to leech off her success while they spiraled into the pits of despair blaming her for stealing Lila's company and designs. Which she greatly relished watching them all crash and burn because of a liar they so blindly followed.

What these two didn't know was that fate had made their paths turn to meet each other.

It happened on a Parisian spring day. Logan, doubling as a scout for Mutant activity during his travels, was in Paris to investigate the vanished heroes Ladybug and Chat Noir. More Ladybug than Chat as he was a known traitor to the people of Paris. After much tracking he found Ladybug or Marinette cornered by a girl with sausage like hair and another girl with Ombre hair threatenher by setting a Mutant on her as Marinette just walked on. "Is there a problem here ladies?"Logan asked them

"Yes this sl*t won't return Lila's business to her" the ombre girl said as the girl with sausages for hair cried obvious crocodile tears.

Logan internally huffed in annoyance why did Chuck even want him to talk to Ladybug anyways? The girl was already trouble. "I just wanted my business back"Lila cried.

Logan growled, "Look here kid even without any former knowledge of what is goin' on here I can tell from miles away you're lying."

"And how would you know?! Do you know how famous Lila is? She could end your carrer with a snap of her fingers!1"Alya shouted