Chapter 18- Sick of trying

Chapter 18

////

Paige's POV

Have you ever had that feeling of boredom? Yeah that's what I'm feeling right now. Being in the hospital sucks. I've been here 3 times in the past month. I broke a rib when I got kicked in the ribs by that girl who looked like a clown.

My phone buzzed. It was a text by an unknown number.

Hey fat loser. I'm the girl who beat you up the other day. Just do us all a favour and kill your self all ready. Save me and every one else's time and kill yourself. Bye Bye loser Paige.

Wow. That was harsh. Maybe I should kill myself. It would save everyones time.

I touched a razor the other day. I held it up to my wrist. I didn't cut myself, I just held it to my wrist. It gave me some relief to almost cut myself.

My phone buzzed again. It was an Instagram notification.

Comment from @luvluvamy

Just die. Your a worthless person. I saw your scars on your wrists, do us a favour and make some more. It would be worth it for all of us. See ya in h*ll.

@maddisonziegler1313 and 10300 others agree with this comment.

When I saw all the people who agreed with I broke down in tears. I dropped my phone and I think it cracked.

I sat there for 20 minutes just staring at the wall crying.

After a while I stopped crying. I had no more tears left.

Josh walked into the room.

"Whats the matter?" he asks

"I am sick of being so sad. I am sick of being bullied. But most of all I am sick of trying. Trying to get through this, trying to not let it get to me. I want to stop trying. I want to be free and live a happy life. I want to not have to wake up with tears on my face from having a nightmare. I want to wake up and know that today is going to be great. I want to know that things get better. I need things to get better. Before its to late."

A/N: Hey, I made a new story. Its called "To live like you're dying". Check it out. I hope its good. I'm still wondering if this book should have a sequel. I want to write one but then I don't. If you want a sequel than comment a title for the sequel. See ya next chapter.

byeee