Chapter 7- Nothing will ever be the same

Chapter 7

////

Paiges POV

I was being released from the hospital today. I decided that I was going to talk to Chloe. I walked over to her room. I went in and I saw Chloe on her laptop. I knocked on the wall to try to get her attention. She looked up from her laptop and motioned me over beside her bed. I sat in the chair beside her bed and asked her a simple question. Why? She looked me in the eyes and said

"I wish i knew."

I gave her a confused look.

"How do you not know?"

"Look Paige," she started but I cut her off.

"You know what, no, I'm not going to listen to all of you crap. You made me commit suicide. You, Maddie and kendall, you pushed my limits for what. For you to feel better about yourself? Do you know how many nights I cried myself to sleep? Do you?" I was full out screaming at her by the time I finished.

"Paige.." She started

"Just save it Chloe. Save it." I said.

I stormed out the room and went back to my own. My mom saw how upset I looked so she didn't bother asking how it went with Chloe and I. I asked her if we could check out and she said sure. We walked out of the room only to bump into Christi. I kept walking but my mom talked to Christi. I walked all the way out to the car not bothering to say bye to anyone. I was just mad. I opened the car door and sat down. I didn't even realize I was crying until my mom told me to dry my eyes because my make up was running. We drove home in silence. I didn't feel like saying anything. When we got home I run up to Brooke's room. I go and sit on her bed and think.

I wish Brooke was here. She would help me. She would know what to do. I wish she didn't commit suicide. Why did Abby have to be so rude. Only if Abby wasn't so hard.

I look around the room. I see a box in the corner of the room. It has my name on it. I stand up and move over to the box. In the box was a note and a diary. Not just any diary. Brooke's diary. I read the note first.

Read the diary, you will understand why I did this.

I picked up her diary. I flipped to the first page. There were spots of blood all over the page. I never knew that Brooke cut. I wish I was there for her. I read the first entry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today is my first day of high school. Yay. Note the sarcasm. Today is the day that Payton and her little side kick Kelsey get to go back to pushing me around. I feel bad that I have to lie to Paige. I just don't want her to tell mom because mom will talk to Payton's mom and just make the whole situation worse. I get so tense every time Paige asks me why I have bruises on my legs and arms. I can't tell her that Payton kicked me and punched me and shoved me into my locker. I always use the same excuse though. I always say that I ran into a desk or into a pole. I wish I could tell her. I wish that all of this crap would go away. I wish that every thing could go back to the way it used to be.

Love,

Brooke Hyland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished the entry in tears. Why didn't she just tell me. I could have helped her. I didn't even realize that Josh was at the door until he sat down beside me on Brookes bed. He told me that everything was alright. Even though it wasn't all right. Nothing would ever be alright.

A/N: hey. This is such a crappy chapter. Comment please.

byeeeeeee