Chapter 6- You Don't Always Get What You Want

Chapter 6

////

Paiges POV

I run home. I got a text from Brooke. It was a letter. I read the first couple sentences than I knew what she was going to do. I run into the house and run upstairs to her room. I try to open the door but it was locked. I pounded on the door. She wouldn't answer. I ran to my room and found a bobby pin. I picked open her lock and found her hanging from her ceiling fan. I dropped to my knees and screamed why. My mom ran in to see what was happening but when she saw brooke she just cried. I got up from the ground and went over and hugged my mom. She called 911 even though she knew it was to late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up with my face wet from tears. I've been having that dream a lot lately. Brooke committed suicide the night after the competition. She got into a fight with Abby because she lost her solo. She screamed she doesn't want to dance anymore because she is treated like crap. That was over a month ago. After that competition she was really depressed. I should have tried to help but I didn't. I could have reached out but I didn't. I could have stopped her, but I didn't.

I looked around the room. My mom was still in the hospital chairs. I was still wondering why I was here. No one helped me. I was lost. I just remember the last competition and Brooke committing suicide. It upset me that Chloe or Maddie haven't showed up yet. I thought they were my friends. Apparently not.

"Paige honey don't do it!." My mom screamed.

"Mom, Im okay Im right here."

"Paige, nooo!"

My mom sat up and looked around the room. She saw me and sighed. I asked her what was wrong. She told me she didn't want to talk about it. I let it slide because she seemed upset. A doctor came in and asked if he could ask me a few questions. I agreed and he took a seat down beside my bed.

"Paige, who are Maddie, Chloe and Kendall?"

"There my best friends. I've known Chloe and Maddie since I was 3, and Kendall since I was 6." I awnsered.

"Who was Brooke to you?"

I started to tear up when he asked that question.

"She was my role model, my inspiration. More importantly she was my big sister. The glue that held our family together."

"Okay, the paramedics found this in the bathroom where you blacked out. They sa"

"Wait a minute, since when have I blacked out in the bathroom?"

"You blacked out because you cut your wrists. You lost to much blood."

***Flashback***

I held my razor to my vein in my wrist. I cut 3 cuts in each wrist. Nice deep cuts.

I did one for Maddie

One for Kendall

One for Abby

One for not being pretty enough

One for being fat

And the last one for not being perfect.

***Flashback over***

Maddie and Kendall, I thought they were my friends. They did this to me. Chloe. Where is she? I need to talk to her. I want to know why she was with them. I want to know why she picked on me. I want to have some answers. I need them.

I looked back at the doctor and answered the first question, again. I told him that they bullied me. They hurt me physically and mentally. They were the ones who caused this. They are the reason I am here. They are the ones who made me commit suicide. They wanted this all along. They wanted me to crack. Thats what they wanted. But they didn't get what they want. You don't always get what you want.

A/N: hey. So do you like the chapter? It is kinda a filler. I hope you like it.

byeeeeee