Chapter 17- Clown car

Chapter 17

////

Paige's POV

"Do you really want to do this?" asks my dad.

"Yeah, I really do." I said

We walked up the steps of my new High School. It was twice as big as my old school. We walked into the school and a swarm of people almost ran us over. We eventually found the office.

"Hi, I'm here to enrol my daughter, her name is Paige Hyland." my dad said

The secretary looked up from her computer. She nodded at us then handed my dad a form. He quickly filled it out than he handed it back to the lady. She gave me my schedule then shooed us out of the office.

"Are you sure your going to be ok?" asked my dad.

"I'm postive"

"Ok, have fun sweetie. I'll see you at home." he whispers into my ear.

My leg is almost healed. I have this boot on my foot now. It's annoying but it's better than the crutches.

I look to see my locker number.

574

Great. All the way on the other side of the school.

When I finally get to my locker I have to try 6 times to get it open. I organize all my things right before the bell rang. I grabbed my things and ran off to class. I double checked my schedule to make sure I was in the right class. When I walked in every one had their eyes on me.

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang. When it did I jumped in fright. I looked around and did what every one else was doing.

"Ms Hyland, can you come here please?" says Mrs whats her face.

"Here take this, it may help you along the way."

She handed me a piece of paper. I turned it over and it was a map of the school. I thanked her and left the class.

I felt someone shove me. I dropped all my things and fell to the ground. I looked up and there stood a girl with way, way to much makeup on her face.

"I saw you eyeing my boyfriend." she spat.

"I wasn't, can you just leave and hop into your clown car already." I said

She and her little group of friends gasped.

She grabbed my shirt and yanked me up.

"You shouldn't have said that. Now your going to have to pay." she said.

She punched me in the face and kicked me in my leg. When she kicked it I fell to the ground. She kicked my ribs some more and then slapped my face. I was left on the ground with no help. I couldn't move because it hurt so bad. My vision became blurry.

"Paige! Paige. Please listen to me." said a boy.

He picked me up and I screamed. His voice became muffles as I was laying on the ground. After a while someone picked me up. I tried to scream again but nothing came out.

Well this was a great start to my new year.

A/N: Hey guys. Check out my new book!! Its called "to live like you're dying" It's not a sequel to this one but I am still thinking of making a sequel to this one. No promises. Thank you for almost 800 reads. I hope they continue.

byeeeeeeeee