Chapter 22- Finally over

Chapter 22

////

Paige's POV

Leafs crunched under my feet while walking to Brooke's grave. When I got to it the grave looked like it had been there for years. It was all washed away and the flowers were wilted.

Brooke Marie Hyland

1998-2016

I placed a yellow tulip in front of her grave. It was her favourite flower.

"Brooke, please help me. I need help with the bullies, I need help with just about everything in my life. I wish you were here right now so I could have a shoulder to cry on. Someone who is there for me for everything. Dad and Josh are okay but I wish I had my sister. I wish I here Brooke, I really do." I mumbled to her grave.

I took a couple steps back and looked at her grave. Even with the wilted flowers and the weathered grave. It looked beautiful.

I walked back home and slammed the front door shut. I ran to my room hearing Josh and Dad calling my name.

I sat on my bed and locked the door. I stared at the wall there was pounding on my door but I wouldn't budge.

I think my dad found a key to the lock because he burst through the door. When he saw me he sighed and sat down next to me.

"You had us worried Paige, we thought you tried to do it." he said

I knew what he meant by 'do it'. He meant he thought I tried to commit suicide. I couldn't blame him. The day Brooke committed suicide, she came home and locked her self in her room.

After a while my dad left and I just continued to stare at the wall. I got up and left my room. I grabbed my coat and left the house.

I just needed some alone time.

I went down to an old coffee shop that Chloe and I used to go to all the time. Just looking at the sign brought back old memories.

I remember Chloe would always get the chocolate milkshake with a blueberry muffin and I would always get a hot chocolate.

We would sit in the booth closet to the door so we could see when people came in.

I miss the fact that I could tell her anything and everything.

I looked over at the booth we would sit at and saw 2 brunettes sitting there laughing with each other. They reminded me of Chloe and myself.

I took one last look at the coffee shop then I left.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had 3 missed calls from dad and 7 texts from Josh.

I looked around the streets and waited for the cars to go away. I was in the middle of the street when my phone started to ring. Looking at the caller I.D it was my dad so I answered it.

"Paige where are you? It has been almost 2 hours since you've left." my dad said sounding concerned.

"I'm okay, I just went for a walk." I replied.

I heard a truck honking at me. I turned around and touched the front of the truck. I couldn't move. It seemed like time slowed down.

Maybe I will finally die. Maybe it's my time.

I felt the truck collide my body.

Maybe it's finally over.

_______________________

The End

A/N: THIS BOOK IS OVER!!! I wish it wasn't but sadly it is. GUESS WHAT THOUGH?? I'M MAKING A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be posting another update for this book so I can tell you the title. Please read my other books. I would appreciate it.

Bye guys