Chapter 15- My own brother

Chapter 15

////

Paige's POV

Walking down the halls were my worst nightmare. I got about 7 steps into the school and I was already pushed to the ground. I got back up and I pretend it didn't happen. That was what I did every day. Pretend it didn't happen. I finally got to my locker. After I grabbed all my things I was pushed to the ground again. When I looked up I saw some one who I didn't expect to see.

My own brother.

"What you looking at?" he said

"Just go and kill your self all ready. I'm sick of your moping around and asking me to help you. Just get over yourself." he finished

When I stood up I didn't bother to get my things. I just ran home.

Luckily no one was home. When I got there I ran to my room. I probably sat there for at least a hour crying my eyes out.

The front door slammed.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT YOURSELF! OUR DAUGHTER IS GOING INTO DEPRESTION!" a man yelled

"WHY DO YOU NOT CARE THAT OUR DAUGHTER COMMITED SUICIDE!" a woman yelled.

I stood at the top of our stairs and listened to there fight/conversation.

"RANDY JUST GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! IM FILLING A DIVORCE! IM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS PUTTING THE BLAME ON ME!" my mom said.

"OUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL TWICE IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS, DO YOU NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT HER!" my dad screamed.

Tears formed into my eyes.

I ran downstairs and stood in between them.

"PAIGE WHY ARE YOU HERE! YOU ARE SUCK AN IDIOT!" my mom screeched at me.

I looked at here. I moment later I felt a burning sensation across my face. I held my check in my hand and dropped to my knees. I've been slapped before but I have never been slapped this hard.

"THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR EAVSDROPPING AND FOR SKIPPING SCHOOL! YOUR SO STUPID!" my mother said while spitting on me.

"DO NOT TOUCH HER AGAIN!" my dad said.

He helped me up and took me to my room. He told me to pack my things. I obeyed because I was afraid that he would hurt me.

"Paige, your mother is drunk. Thats why she was yelling. Every day while you are at school she gets drunk. She's been doing it since your sister died. Every day I go get her from the bar and every day she screams at me. I've been trying to put up with it to try to keep this family together. But when she slapped you she crossed the line. We are moving and getting away from her." he said

I finished packing my things and walked downstairs. My eyes met my mothers.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she screamed.

I got to the bottom of the stairs when something hit my leg. I heard something shatter and something crack. My leg was in so much pain. I touched my leg and looked at my fingers, they were red. Red with my blood.

I heard some more screaming then I heard nothing. My eyes started to become blurry and then they became black. I felt someone pick me up before I blacked out.

A/N: hey guys. This book is coming to an end. Its so sad. Before this book ends I want to have 1k reads.

byeeeeee