Chapter 16- The girl with crutches

Chapter 16

////

Paige's POV

Were moving today. Well me, dad and Josh are. My mom went to rehab because of her drinking habits. I don't know where we are moving to. I hope it is far away from here.

"Paige, pack up your stuff and load it in the van." my dad said from downstairs.

Thanks dad. Have the girl with crutches bring all these heavy boxes down the stairs. It turns out I broke my leg after my mom hit it with a vase.

"Here let me help you with those." says Josh.

"Thanks." I said

I had 4 boxes of clothes and 6 boxes of my other things. Josh and I brought them all downstairs. After about 3 hours of getting every thing in the moving truck we were off to our new house.

"Paige, Josh welcome to our new home." exclaimed my dad.

The house was a 2 story house in a nice neighbourhood. We were about a hour away from our old house so we have to go to a new school.

Yay. Note the sarcasm.

New school new set of bullies. At least Maddie and Kendall won't be there.

I hope I have some friends.

I probably won't but i'll try to get my hopes up a little bit.

We walked into the house. It was nice. There was a medium size kitchen with a nice dinning room. There was a living room which was fairly big. It had several couches with a 60inch tv.

"Paige, Josh follow me." dad said

We did what he said and followed him upstairs.

"Paige this is your room." he said.

I walked into my room. It was a light pink colour with a queen size bed with a white comforter. There were 2 doors. I opened the first one, it was a walk in closet that was big enough to do a cartwheel in with enough room on all sides of me. The second door I assumed was a bathroom but when I opened up the door it looked like a dance studio. It had mirrors with a actual dance floor.

I started to tear up a little bit thinking about Brooke and how she taught me so many things in dance.

"Surprise." some one said behind me.

I turned around and saw my dad. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said quietly while sobbing into his chest.

"Your welcome sunshine." my dad said into my hair.

"You can use it after your leg is healed. Paige i'm so sorry about what happened. I never meant for this to happen to you. I've bought this house a while ago. I just thought that we would never move out. I'm so sorry." said my dad

"Its ok." I said

"No its not. I should have moved out as soon as she started drinking. I should have never let it get this far. Paige you have no idea how bad I felt when she hit you. I knew she crossed the line when she called you an idiot." said my dad.

I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes.

"Your the best dad anyone could ask for."

A/N: hey guys. This chapter sucks. How many more chapter should there be before this book is finished. Should I make a sequel????? Comment!!!!

byeeeeeeeeee