Chapter 8- Gone for Good

Chapter 8

////

Paige's POV

Today is my first day back to school. I really don't want to run into Maddie and Kendall. They will probably call me names and beat me. Again. I take a quick shower and curl my hair. I get changed into a pair of denim shorts with a basic v-neck tee. I go simply today so hopefully Maddie and her so called "gang" don't notice me. I ran downstairs and saw that there was bacon and eggs on the table. I quickly scarfed down the food and said bye to my mom and left for the bus.

The bus pulled up. I sat down on the seat that was near the front. The next stop was when Maddie and Kendall got on the bus. When the noticed me they sat down on the seat behind me. Some one tapped my shoulder. I took a guess and thought it was Maddie. When I turned around she dumped her coffee on my a snickered with Kendall. I screeched in pain as the burning hot liquid burned my skin. Lucky for me the next stop was at school. When the bus stopped I got off was fast as I could and ran to the bathroom to cool off my burning skin. I didn't realize how long I was in there until the second period bell rang.

I got to my second period class. Math. I really don't like math. I saw Nia, I waved at her. She rolled her eyes at me and looked away. That was weird. I thought she was my friend. I shook it off and sat down at the back of the class. The teacher walked in and began talking about how to solve an equation. I wasn't really paying attention though. I was thinking about how to get Maddie and Kendall to leave me alone. I wanted to know why they picked on me. I wanted some awnsers. Some really good answers.

Math was finally over so I had about ten minutes till my next class. I wanted to find Chloe so I could talk to her. I need to know why she was being mean. The last time I talked to her she didn't give me any answers. I walked around the corner and found Maddie, Kendall, Nia and Chloe talking and laughing. I went behind a wall and listened to them.

Chloe's POV

"So we almost have Paige gone for good." Maddie said.

"Yeah, today after school we are going to make her gone for good." Kendall said.

I knew what they were going to do. I didn't want them to but Maddie said that if I didn't do what she said she would kill Clara so I had to go alone with it. I couldn't lose my sister. But I also can't lose my best friend.

"Chloe," Maddie said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah," I said pretending to be listening.

"Do you?" Maddie said.

"Yeah sure." I answered hopeing that I answered the question right.

"Ok, good. So today after school you are going to help us with Paige." Maddie said.

No, no no no no no. What did I just get myself into.

Paige's POV

Tears were about to spill over when Chloe said that she would help beat me up after school. I think she saw me walking away because I heard foot steps behind me. I ran to the bathroom and I went in the very last stall. Some one knocked on the door. I assumed it was Chloe. I opened the stall door to be face to face with Maddie. When I walked out Maddie grabbed my shirt and pinned me against the wall.

"So," Maddie started.

"I saw that you were snooping around us and I guess you heard our plan." she finished.

"I guess we may as well get it over. I have a nail appointment after school." Kendall said while looking at her nails.

"I guess we could do it now K." Maddie said.

She looked at me and smirked. She punched me in the gut while Kendall kicked my ribs. I fell to the ground in pain.

"Stand up you little whimp." Maddie said.

I obeyed hoping that it would be over sooner. Maddie punched me in the eye and Kendall punched my jaw. I fell to the ground again. Maddie kicked my ribs six times as hard as she could. When I thought it was over Kendall kicked me in the face. They laughed as they were walking out.

I was laying on the cold ground for a while. I couldn't move because I was in so much pain. After a while of laying there my vision became foggy and I was so dizzy I couldn't think. The last thing I remember was Chloe walking into the bathroom screaming my name.

A\N: Hey. Sorry for taking so long to update. My internet has been down. I deleted my other book, Please. No one was reading it. This book has not been doing well either. I need this chapter to get at least 10 reads for me to continue. I will post the next chapter when this one gets 10 reads. After I finish this book there may be a sequel. Im still not sure yet. Anyways i hope you had a good holiday.

byeeeeeee