Chapter 11- That Girl Whos Not Perfect

Chapter 11

////

Paige's POV

I stared out of the car window. Ever since I wanted to say that I wanted to die my mom has been on my back 24/7. I also have to go to this stupid therapist every Monday and Thursday. I was kind of have this daily routine at school.

I get on the bus. Maddie makes a rude comment, Kendall laughs at her. I get off the bus and Kendall shoves me to the ground. Maddie laughs. By second period my stuff was all over the floor and every body was laughing at me. By lunch I had something spilt on me. I run to the bathroom and shed a few tears and get changed. After school Kendall and Maddie make some more rude comments an occasional punch or kick then they leave.

I still haven't heard about Chloe. I have given up hope with her. I had given up hope with a lot of things.

"Paige, were here." my mom told me taking me out of my thoughts.

With out saying a word I got out of the car and walked into the building. I sat in the waiting room. I pulled out my phone and played games until I was called.

I walked into the room where my therapist was. It looked the same as it always did. Ugly green wallpaper, fake flowers in ugly vases. I sat down in an ugly brown chair.

"Paige, what do you see in this picture?" he said while showing me a brown blob.

"I see a family." I said.

"Ok, what about this one?"

"Brooke." I replied

"Who was Brooke to you?" he said looking me in the eyes.

"She was my older sister, she was my role model, she was the reason why I danced, she was the reason why I quit dance." I said trying to avoid contact.

"Why did you quit dance?" He asked

Man why does this guy ask so many questions.

"I quit dance because Brooke committed suicide. Every time I walked into the studio I saw Brooke. Every time I did a trick, a turn, a kick, I would burst into tears. Brooke was one of the best dancers I knew." I said while shedding a few tears.

We talked a little more and then I left. I wanted to change. I didn't want to be sad any more. I wanted to be the old Paige. The girl who wasn't afraid of being herself, the girl who wants always happy, the girl who wasn't perfect but didn't care. I wanted to be that girl.

A/N: Hey. This is such a short and crappy chapter. I'm stuck if I should make Chloe live or die. Comment what I should do. This chapter has to get 10 reads for me to continue. My book has almost 400 reads. Love all my dedicated readers.

byeeeeeee