Chapter 14

Samantha's pov

The boys and us girls spent about a half hour just chilling in Paul's van until we stopped at Harvey's for lunch. We all sat and ate our food until a familiar looking person walked toward the direction of our table.. it was  Dani! She is the waitress! Liam and her talked for a bit until we all decided to leave and lucky for Li it was the end of Danielle's shift.

At the Apartment

Ally and i ran into our bedrooms to get ready for a movie night with the boys. I took a shower then slipped into my red plaid pajama bottoms and a cute red shirt with a picture of two mugs that say i love you a latte which my mum bought for me last year when we went to New York. When Ally and i were dressed we grabbed our phones and ipods and left our room. Ally and I sat with Danielle, Liam to Danielles right, Niall to Ally's right and Louis to my right meaning i was inbetween Niall and Louis. We all made Zayn and Harry sit on the floor because they were fighting over who got to sit in the big chair to my right... wow boys. Harry put in the movie The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. We all still love little kiddie movies. By 1:00pm we had watched The Grinch, Christmas With The Kranks, Dear John and Bridge to Terebithia. Us girls forced the guys to watch some of the movies because they chickened out on watching 'chick films'. Suckers. After the movies we decide to do an all nighter. Not smart, the guys have a concert tommorrow night. We played Truth or Dare.

Let's say it didn't end very well.............

Don't worry next chapter will have a flashback on what happened in truth or dare. Look out for my next upload....... maybe Tuesday or Monday? Sorry it was short, next chappie will be longer peace turtles ;)