Last Chapter :(

A year later

Samantha's point of view

The last couple of years have been great. Louis and I have raised our son. His name is Trevor and is the cutest little thing.

I lost connection with Ally after one day she ran off and started to ignore us all. So it's just Louis and I, and the other mates live down the road.

I have a bunch of great friends that are actually really funny and nice. And we pretty much all have something in common. We have babies!

*Door bell rings*

I open the door and everyone piles in and gives Louis and I a hug. We are having a small New Years party.

Zayn brought Perrie, Perrie brought Little mix. Liam brought Danielle and Harry brought Cher. Niall recently found a girl that he just met and her name is Savannah. She is here too and is pregnant...da fuq?

"Oh congratulations!" I smile.

"Aww, thanks." She hugs me.

A few of my other friends from elementary and high school showed up and we started the party.

Harry and Cher have a girl named Darcy. Liam and Danielle have a boy, Jake and a girl Taylor. Perrie is pregnant and so is Savannah :) my other friend Stephanie just had her baby a week ago she is Josh Devines wife and they had a girl. They named her Chloe.

We are a big family!

We all had some food and had hot cocoa while watchin A movie because I knew Perrie and Savannah shouldn't drink wine. Being preggo and all.

The girls had babysitters so we could all relax only our baby was here. We have a big flat so everyone slept over.

A/N hey everyone hope you enjoyed reading this LAST chapter. I know! :'(

And the tears stream down my face...

No, lol umm ya hope ya liked it and stuff.

Comment

Share

Vote

And read my other books please

Love you :) ;)