Chapter 9 PART 2

HEEEY GUISE ANOTHER SHORT CHAPPIE BUT I HAVE KARATE EARLY IN THE MORNING TOMMORROW SO I CANT STAY UP L8. ; ( BUT THIS WILL BE DEDICATED TO lina_BALLERINA for being amazayn and almost always comenting on my chapters. OH WELL I WILL START MY NEW BOOK IN A FEW DAYS AND IT WILL BE CALLED BETTER TOGETHER AND IT IS A LOUIS TOMLINSON FAN FICTION WHICH I WILL BE WRITING FOR MY WATTPAD BUDDIE XXILOVELOUIS1DXX CUZ SHE IS AMAYZAYN AND SHE ASKED ME TO AND IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPPIES SOME NEW CHARACTERS WILL BE COMING IN. SO STAY TUNED! NOW ON WARD WITH THE STORY!!!!!

Ally's pov

After Sam logged off of Facebook, she marched through the corridor,down the stairs and into the kitchen. I follow her into the kitchen and grab a sprite from the fridge and as i reach inside a warm hand brushes mine as Niall and i both reach for the same bottle of sprite. He grabs a cream soda instead smiles at me, and turns away blushing. What? Why was he blushing and more importantly,why was i blushing? I think i might like him a bit more than a friend, but i know he does not like me the same way. I hesitate before grabbing the sprite and walk across the kitchen towards Samantha sitting at the table on her phone.

Samantha's pov

I won't pretend like i didn't just see what happened there. Niall likes Ally for sure and she likes him back. I have to set them up on a date soon before they find love with someone else. I text my guy friend Matthew from Quebec to ask how he is doing as my cell phone rings. An unknown number. I awnser.

PHONE CONVERSATION  

ME-HELLO?WHO IS THIS?

CHLOE-HELLO SAM. HOW ARE YOU?

Chloe's sick voice rings through the phone. How did this creep get my number? More importantly,why would she want my number? Chloe has been bullying me since grade two,when she first moved to my middle school. She always lied to the teachers to get me in trouble for things i never did. She made me and Ally's life miserable. Thats what she is known for, everyone knows her as a bully. Im a little creeped out about how she got my number....

ME-HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!

CHLOE-OH I DONT KNOW, IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT? I WAS JUST SAYING HI. I HEARD YOU MET ONE DIRECTION, I OVER HEARD CAROLINE  TELLING ISABELLE THIS MORNING. CAN I MEET THEM?

ME-NO YOU ARE JUST BEING NICE TO GET CLOSE TO MY FRIENDS.

CHLOE-YOU LI-

ME-BYE CHLOE

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION

I quickly tell Ally who was on the phone and what she said as i get another phone call from Chloe. I hit the ignore button several times as she keeps calling back. I finally decide to block her number. We leave the kitchen and walk in the dining room to see Harry, Liam, and Zayn sitting on the sofa. I ask where Louis and Niall are and Liam replies to me saying they were in there rooms. I told Ally i got Louis and you get Niall. She blushes and runs back up the stairs behind me trying to hide her blush under her hair. Wow, she is so smitting like a love sick kitten. I race into the hall and knock on Louis door. He tells me to come in so i open the door and he tells me to sit on the bed with him. He goes onto youtube on him ipad and shows me some of one directioons video diaries. He hands me his ipad and i type in egyptian bellydancing,but one of the videos is mine, Louis notices it and quickly taps the video to watch it. It was of me dancing to kiss kiss by Tarkan. He smiles and start typing something. When he is done i look and see he has commented saying No Samantha protested to one of my haters. I guess he did not want to say no louis protested because people would know that was him and i would get even more hate. I smile at him and tell him we were going to watch a movie and to come down stairs. He said he would come down stairs in a minute. I walk out closing the door behind me and walk down the hall. I move towards Niall's door as i hear talking inside but it is just whispering so i cant make out what he is saying or who he is talking to. As i continue to walk past Niall's room i see two figures in his room,i tip toe further to peak through the crack of the door. The two figures are Niall and Ally......and they are kissing. Awww. I quietly walk down the stairs as to not disturb them and i dont want them to know i saw them. I walk down the stairs to see the guys on the couch still. 

I walk into the kitchen to make some popcorn while the guys choose the movies. A few seconds later Ally walks into the kitchen blushing like mad again. She pulls me aside to tell me what i already knew and i pretend to be surprised at what she is telling me. She doesnt notice though,thank god. As the popcorn is done i pour the bags into 3 seperate bowls for us all to share. One for Niall and Ally, one for Louis and I and the other for Liam, Harry and Zayn. We all sit down as Zayn puts in Love,Actually. As the movie starts Louis grabs my hand. I stare at him confused but choose to ignore it as the movie starts. Im sitting inbetween Louis and Ally, Louis is on the end, Ally is sitting beside Niall and on the other side of Niall is Liam. Harry and Zayn are sitting on the floor in front of Louis and I. Louis whispers to me his plan and soon after, Louis and I are carefully placing popcorn in Zayn and Harry's hair, but were being careful as to not let them know what we are doing but Niall laughing gives it away and you know Harry always feeling his hair. Harry and Zayn look at each other and instantly laugh pointing at each others hair,but then they put their hands in their hair to see what the other person was laughing about. They both cringe,throw the popcorn back to us and run to the closest mirror pushing each other on the way there. Im surprised Harry and Zayn didn't figure out by touching their hair.

NEXT MORNING:

STILL Samantha's pov

I wake up next to Louis on the floor. What the heck, why is there popcorn on the floor?

Hai guys sorry if it was short but its late and im at a friends house. Bye for now, Peace turtles.