Chapter 11

HEEY GUYS SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A WHILE, BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND ALSO I JUST STARTED ANOTHER BOOK ON THIS ACCOUNT. IT IS CALLED 'I GOT A FEELING' YOU CAN CHECK THAT OUT TOO. NOW I WILL BEGIN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT IS REALLY SHORT SORRY GUYS.

Samantha's pov

The car ride to the place the interview was being held was VERY long. To entertain myself I spent most of my time on twitter, facebook, playing a game with the boys and Ally or listening to music on my phone. When Ally and I got inside the building behind the boys, two women took mine and Ally's arms.

We were both taken into a room that was covered in make up and other beauty supplies. The girl that guided me to my chair's name tag read Samantha...cool. The girl that guided Ally to her seat had a name tag that read Kate. The two women spent a good ten minutes cleaning, and applying make up to our faces. Next they did our hair. After the two girls were finished my over all appearance was that my hair was curled into tiny little ringlets, I had eye liner, mascara, light foundation and a little bit of peach lip chap and lip gloss. Ally had her curly hair down, light foundation and mascara. We were both told by the outfit designers in the room next to us that we were allowed to stay in our original outfits we are already wearing, but Samantha gave me a pair of her gold strappy heels to wear onstage. That word repeated itself over and over in my head. They wanted US to go onstage with the boys?

Ally and I were quickly guided on stage as the interviewer announced our arrival. We all sat on the big couches.

" Hello everyone, today we are pleased to welcome our special quests, One Direction!" She says.

The crowd cheered then looked over at Ally and I like we shouldn't be here. Wow tough crowd.

Heeey guys short chappie I know, but i have to run. Please:

Comment!

Vote!

Share!