Chapter 12

HEY EVERYONE!! 1DBLVR HERE AND I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AND ALSO THAT I CANNOT UPLOAD ON THE WEEKEND BECAUSE I HAVE KARATE, A PARTY,  AN INTERVIEW AND GOING OUT WITH MY BF AND BFF LAURENMONO. MAYBE I CAN UPLOAD NEXT WEEK THOUGH BUT IF I DO I WILL PROBABLY UPLOAD ONE OF MY OTHER BOOKS ANYWAYS HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPPIE.

Samantha's pov

Ally and I sat on the couches and waited for the female interviewer to stop staring us down and ask the boys some questions.

" Ok boys when do you think your next album take me home will be out and ready for your fans in the stores?" She asked no longer glaring.

" Sometime in mid- December" Zayn awnsered.

The interviewer looked pleased with the awnser.

" Alright now who is single and who isn't?" She said. Oh great...

Harry "single"

Liam " Taken"

" Oh who is the lucky lady?"  She said.

Liam " Danielle Peazer" She nodded her head and moved on to Zayn.

Zayn "Taken, Perrie is my girlfriend" She nodded obviously not caring.

Niall " Single"

Louis " Taken "

I inwardly gasped. What? Did i hear correctly?

" Who is she?" The interviewer asked.

Louis " Samantha" He nodded towards me and smiled.

She glared at me...why would Louis say that?

When the interview was over i ran straight into the bathroom, Ally on my heels. I ran into the tiny stall right before ally entered the restroom behind me pounding on my stall door.

"What!" I snapped.

"Sorry i didn't mean to snap its just i'm upset you know when Louis said we were dating i got mad because it seems so easy for him to say it and yet we aren't even dating but i wish we were god why does he leave me so confused?!" I sigh exasperated.

And then...