Chapter 25

Samantha's pov

I wake up to find I'm laying on Louis lap in our bedroom.

"Good morning love". He smiles

"Good morning Lou Bear" I look up at him.

"Hey do you want to go down stairs and see what everyone is doing?"

"Sure"

We both get up and head down stairs. Last night was amazing before Lou and I went up stairs we had a dinner and the boys decorated the living room with balloons and "welcome back" signs, it was really sweet.

I walk in the kitchen and Liam places a HUGE plate in front of me on the table. It had sausage, ham, eggs and pancakes with a piece of bacon on the side.

"Oh you didn't have to Li Li" I say noticing he only made me an extravagant meal.

"I wanted to say welcome home". He smiles genuinely.

"Well thank you it's very sweet of you". I smile thankfully.

He nods and wanders up to his bedroom. Louis sits beside me at the table. The others are watching tv except for Zayn and Ally who are still asleep in their rooms.

"Want to go shopping?" Lou asks.

"Sure. What time?"

"Let's get ready now" he suggests.

"Okay babe" I smile.

Half hour later...

I'm gonna pop some tags I only got 20 dollars in ma pocket. I'm I'm hunting looking for a come-up this is f**king awesome.

All of us are in Paul's car singing along to thrift shop like retards and we are almost at the mall. Next thing we know we are here at the mall. We wave Paul off and head inside.

"It feels good to be back" I say.

"Feels good to have you back babe." Louis grins.

We seperate into groups.

Group one: Louis and I

Group two: Niall and Ally

Group three: Harry, Zayn and Liam.

Ally's pov

Niall and I start off at Garage looking for a bunch of good summer clothes. He never stops though! Like I'm going to buy something for myself and he pays EVERY TIME. It's very nice, but I feel bad he should let me pay instead. We go through a couple more stores and already he has spent a good two hundred dollars worth of clothes on me. After that I pretend not to like anything I see because he'd probably buy it for me.

Samantha's pov

Louis and I had gone into about five stores when we stopped in front of Victoria's Secret.

"No!" Louis pleaded.

I gave him puppy dog eyes.

"Please?" I beg.

"Oh alright for you" he sighs.

"Yay" I say.

I pick out some stuff and pay for it...well try at least because when I do Louis pushes me aside and pays before I can protest. We both walk out the store and Louis face fires up into a mad blush.

"What?" I ask curious.

"Oh nothing" he says.

Louis pov

Whew! Thank goodness she can't read brains! I was blushing because I was thinking about what she bought in that store...lots of lace which is always good. I feel like a pervert though even though this kind of thing is natural. I shrug it off and eventually around 3pm we all meet up in the food court.

Samantha's pov

We all ate a fairly late lunch and decided to head home.

Home...

When Louis and I got up to our rooms we showed each other what we got just in case we forgot. We just like to do that, don't know why.

We emptied our bags. I got three bandeaus, two sports bras, two regular bras from V.S, three shorts, lots of shirts and underwear and a pair of TOMS.

Louis bought five striped shirts, six pairs of chinos, a onesie, too many TOMS, Hair gels and a few pairs of suspenders.

"Oh, I almost forgot...close your eyes" he demanded.

"Okay..." I played along.

"And open them.."He said.

"Oh..oh my god" I stutter staring at his bed.

I walk to the bed and pull the silky blue dress off of it.

"For tonight" He grabs my hand.

"What's tonight?" I ask.

"I'm taking you for dinner and a little surprise"

"Great. What time?"

"Six?" He asks

"Perfect" I smile and kiss his cheek before going off to get ready for the date.