Chapter 24

3 Months later....

Zayns point of view

I'm happy all our lives are finally back to normal. Niall and Ally are dating finally and Samantha and Louis are still going strong. Lou can talk again and Harry is no longer visibly jealous of them. He is dating Cher Lloyd though and I think he loves her. They are a really good couple. I found love too with Haylie Duff. Perrie and I are over. (No hate I really like little mix)

Louis point of view

Only two hours until I see my girlfriend again.She went to Quebec for a month to visit her family and I have really been missing her. She is the one I can tell.

Samantha point of view

Woo! Just got off the plane. I've got my stuff and I'm currently walking outside to meet Louis and the boys. They are picking me up and then we are going out to celebrate my being back "home"

Ally's point of view

I sit in Louis car squeezing Niall hand as we anxiously wait for Samantha's arrival.I miss my sister from another mister.

"Hey guys!" I hear a scream

"Hey Sam!" We yell

"I missed you guys sooo much!" She hugs us.

"We missed you" Louis tells her.

He looks her right in the eyes and instantly they begin kissing. Aww so cute.

I hear a nervous laugh and immediately look over at Harry. He ruffles his curls and shakes his head laughing like he is trying to cover something up. He is with Cher now I doubt he still likes Sam.

I feel Niall stiffen up when Louis kisses Sam and the next moment he pulls my chin forward and kisses me tenderly on my lips. Woah he tastes like cheese. Awesome! Lol I'm so weird.

At home

Samantha's point of view

Louis and I walk into my room. I have my own room now...with Louis. He pushes the door closed and smirks at me.

"I have been waiting for this moment" he smiles.

"Me too" I say

He pushes me up against the wall and kisses me for a few minutes and then I straddle him and we don't seperate for a few minutes. I slide down the wall in his arms and sit there with him for the night until we are both too tired to stay awake.

Well there you go! Chapter 24 done... And it's my birthday :p read comment vote and share!