Chapter 16 - Confession

Aria and I shared the same worried and shocked expressions. My eyes were still glued on Phoebe and Zelo, as the audience stopped cheering; instead, it was almost completely silent.

Phoebe blinked for a few times as she tilted her head down. It was hard to tell what she was thinking about as she had a look of blankness. She turned her head to look at Aria and I. Phoebe gave us a lost look, like she needed some help. Aria and I looked at eachother with sighs. We turned our heads back to Phoebe with nods. Aria held gave her a thumbs up with an assuring smile.

Phoebe looked to the stage floor and thought for a few seconds. She slowly lifted her head up with the same look. "Zelo.."

Zelo tilted his head up, his face full of curiousity for Phoebe's response. She bit her lip, looking into his teary eyes. She gave herself a nod then her face brightened. "Yes!"

Zelo's face lit up as Phoebe jumped to him with a big hug. Zelo began to let out relieved scoffs as he tried to gain his balance. He returned the squeezy-hug, closing his eyes as if he had won the lottery.

The audience screamed, chanted, ooh'd and ahh'd. Aria and I jumped with excitement and happiness. I admired Zelo and Phoebe. It was like they already loved eachother before they met. It was an obvious pure and everlasting love.

The other five boys appeared on stage, dragging them apart and excorting Phoebe backstage. Zelo joined his group members on the stage with a smile that looked hard to wipe away. He kept it on for so long that it hurt to look at his face, just imagining the pain his cheeks and jaw were going through.

"Okay, okay...Settle down Babyz!" Himchan spoke, laying his hands down as he gestured the crowd to quieten down.

"Now, we will be having a confession session and a daring game, where we settle down and unleash our dorky selves." Youngjae explained, sticking his palms together as he nodded.

"Yes, our goal today is to entertain and satisfy all the Babyz out there. We hope to make you laugh and smile throughout the performance." Daehyun added with his teethy smile.

I deflated my shoulders, not liking the sound of what was happening. That kind of entertainment wasn't much of an amusement to me. I just thought it was some fake and prepared thing that they had to practise just to make everything perfect and planned. I decided to just calm myself down and see what would happen.

B.A.P formed a circle with themselves as they sat down on the stools provided. One of the stage hands ran to the stage with a hat. Bang bowed his head to the stagehand as he received the hat.

"These games don't need much explaining, I'm sure you all will be able to pick it up." Bang notified the audience as he put his hand into the hat. "I'll start first."

Bang tilted his head up as his hand was about to grab something out of the hat.

"Yah, hyung, hurry up!" Youngjae complained, making the audience laugh, some screaming.

Bang finally pulled his hand out which held a little piece of paper. A smile crept on his face as he read the paper. "Himchan!"

Himchan face palmed himself as he chuckled.

"Hmm...what should I ask of you to confess..." Bang mischievouslly questioned, as his finger tapped on his chin. Bang looked at the audience as they threw him different questions. It was hard to hear what the screaming girls were saying as their voices were muffled.

"Please hyung, not too personal!" Himchan begged, locking his hands together.

"Ah! How many selcas do you have on your iPad?" Bang asked as he folded his arms with an evil look.