Chapter 7 - Liahna, meet Seoul

*A LITTLE NOTE* Please remember that I have completely no knowledge on Korea; so when I mention something that isn't true (either about BAP, Korea ect.), please do remember that this story is in fact a fan FICTION :) Thank you

______________________________________________

I patiently waited outside the receptionist door as time passed by the morning. My six new friends prepared a tour around Seoul for me the first time I met them, which was quite overwhelming from a stranger.

Not long after, a black Hummer parked infront of me. The boys stepped out of the car one by one with muscular security guards helpping them down.

As they got off, they waved as they approache me as a group.

"Liahna." Bang smirked, leading the group of boys. I softly scoffed then slightly bowed my head as a greet.

"Why did we have to meet outside your apartment?" Himchan curiously asked as he scanned his eyes up the tall building.

"Can't you imagine my parents' reactions if they saw six boys waiting for me?" I clearly explained.

"Six, 'sexy' boys." Bang mischievously grinned as he held out his index finger. The other five boys amusingly chuckled and nodded their heads with agreement.

As an awkward silence occurred, the six sets of eyes were glued on me. I widened my eyes and look to another direction.

"What?" I slowly said breaking the silence.

"Where are we going first?" Daehyun quickily asked, ignoring my curiousity.

The boys exchanged puzzled looks with one another.

"Well, were all not from Seoul," Youngjae explained with a small smile,"so this might be a bit hard."

"I've explored Seoul a few times in my lifetime." Bang spoke with his hand raised. "I know a few places."

We all nodded our heads as an agreement.

"Lets just hope you don't get us lost!" I joked as I lightly hit his arm. He formed a smirk on his face as his eyes met mine. I couldn't help but feel warm spots on my cheeks forming.

'Snap out of it!' I thought to myself. Shaking my head, I escpaed my thoughts and realized that they had already walked a few metres off without me. I narrowed my eyes then shooted off to catch up with them.

___________________________________________

After a long walk to the train station, Bang lead us to a theatre in the city. Entered with permission from the manager, I examined the dim-lighted room that contained of hundreds of seats and a huge stage at the front. We all stood at the tip-top of the crowds of seats which was at the back row.

Youngjae's eyes sparkled as he looked lost in his wonders. "Isnt this amazing?" he mindlessly mumbled. I took my eyes off his stunned face to see if there seemed to be anything extravagant; but there was nothing, to me at least.

"What?" I slowly asked as I set my eyes on him again.

"All the famous stars have performed here, and yet we haven't!" Zelo joined in as he gently leaned his elbow on my shoulder.

"I wish that one day we'd be able to perform here, that would be amazing." Daehyun drenily smiled as he looked down at the front rows of seats and the stage.

"One day boys, one day." Bang sighed as he wrapped his arms around Daehyun and Zelo's necks.

Feeling a little bored, I politely asked them if we could leave and move onto the next place.