Chapter 15 - The Performance

I decided to make a visit to the Streets' mansion just to clear my head out a bit more. I managed to explain everything to Aria about the nightmare, the beach, shirtless B.A.P, the clenching and gritting and the unhuman morphing. Aria paid attention to my story, nodding and encouraging me to keep going. Such a great friend.

After explaining every single thing I needed to let out, Aria tightly smiled then lightly chuckled. I furrowed my eyebrows, thinking if she had actually been listening. Narrowing my eyes, she cleared her throat and put on her serious look.

"What do I do now?" I asked Aria, hoping to recieve her meaningful advice. She thought for a bit, moving her mouth to one side and peering up to the ceiling.

"You should just act cool and normal infront of them just incase you start getting them suspicious." Aria suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

"Hmm.." I responded with a sigh. "Maybe."

"Oh!" Aria let out, holding her index finger up. "Youngjae gave me three tickets, V.I.P tickets for Phoebe, you and I to B.A.P's last performance until their big break." Aria held up the three tickets, waving them infront of my eyes.

"Mmm, nah." I denied, scrunching my face. Aria frowned and put the tickets down.

"Plea-se! We have to go!" Aria begged, grabbing a ticket and forcing it in my hand.

"When did you start becoming a k-pop fan?" I curiously questioned, snatching the ticket out of her hand.

Aria cleared her throat and flicked her hair behind her shoulders hesitantly. "What--do you--mean?"

"Maybe it's because it was because Youngjae's charms got to you?" I smirked, looking away as I used the ticket as a fan to cool myself down. I felt a light slap on my arm.

"Not true!" Aria softly snapped with a hint of shyness. I laughed, failing to contain my evilness.

__________________________________________________

Aria, Phoebe and I were in the crowd of around ten thousand or so crying girls, screaming and chanting in sync; some chanting in the wrong pitch. Aria and I covered our ears with annoyance while Phoebe unsurprisngly joined the screamfest.

'Seriously, all these girls cry over those six stuck up boys?' I thought to myself, shooting annoyed looked to some of the girls around us. The three of us we're in the crowd of the V.I.P labelled fans, bringing us closer to the stage.

"What are we waiting f--" Aria asked no one in particular, only being cut off by the booming speakers with a loud intro of a song.

I covered my ears tighter as the screaming girls screamed even louder. I shook my head then shifted my gaze onto the stage, finding the six familiar guys on a platform that was slowly elevating them down on the stage.

'I hope they fall, then this concert would've been worth coming for...' I evilly thought to myself as I scanned the six guys with a look quite opposite compared to the crowd of crying girls around me.

I soon then decided to stop whining and complaining to myself and just stand back and watch the show, hoping that I would've received at least a bit of entertainment. The boys safely landed on the stage then perfromed a mix of three manly songs. I decided that a few claps or so would've been enough for an applause, instead of losing my voice.

"Ah, thank you, thank you Babyz!" Himchan spoke up, gesturing the crowd to stop clapping. Babyz?

"Our goal today is to make your day and to entertain you as much as we can for all you Babyz!" Youngjae cheered, followed by a small applause by the other members. "I'm pretty sure that you all know our names and all, so we'll just get to the--"