Chapter 14 - Just a Dream

I looked at my surroundings, finding myself on the beach which was opposite of our apartment. I felt the grains of sand beneath my feet, at times making me sink lower. I looked further to see that there were only a few people around just having a surf, strolling along the shore or just at the beach bar. I began to wonder why all of a sudden I was at the beach. A sight caught my attention, making me look, look away then quickly look back realizing that the six figures were so familiar. 'Ah, it must be B.A.P'

What caught my attention more was the fact that all six of them were shirtless as they seemed to be busily having a group photoshoot. They were only meters away, so there was a fair chance that they wouldn'tve been able to spot me. I continued to watch them as they made another manly, but douchey pose after ever snap.

"Douches..." I scoffed under my breath, hoping that it wasn't too loud.

After my small comment, they all turned to spot me. My eyes widened and I felt my face feel warm. They all exchanged eachother smirks and slowly approached me as a gang. I froze on the spot, not knowing what to do or go next. As they got closer, they growled and clattered their teeth.

I recognized Bang, rubbing his palms together, licking his lips with a smirk as he fixed his eyes on me along with the other five. Jongup's abs glittered, almost blinding my eyes the more he walked closer. Youngjae wriggled his fingers as he titlted his head down, gluing his sharp eyes on me. Beside him was Daehyun who slightly opened his mouth, revealing his sharp, white teeth with a growl as he clenched his fists. Zelo howled as he looked down at me with hungry eyes as he was much, much taller than me. Lastly, Himchan who was beside Zelo gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes even though they didn't need to get anymore narrower.

I wasn't scared at all, even when they were only inches away from me as they huddled around me. I gave them puzzled looks, making sure that I wasn't afraid.

Then, my eyes were fixed on Jongup as he unusually started to morph unhumanly. He had long nails that pierced out of his dirty hands, a fast hair growth and his face completely changed monsterly. I looked at the others as thier bodies did the same too. To be honest, that was the part where I began to feel a little alerted and feared. I slowly shook my head as I witnessed their body changes. I decided to shut my eyes and cover my ears, blocking out the horrific scene.

_______________________________________________________________

With a loud gasp, my head rapidly lifted off the pillow that I had been resting on. I felt my heart hit my chest hard in a fast beat. Heavily breathing, I gulped after breathing again. I felt a little bit more relieved as I's only realized that it was all just a nightmare. I closed my eyes and exhaled with relief. Although it wasn't real, I was still startled as the visions of their monsterly figures crossed my mind. I shook my head, attemtpting to escape the vision. I began to have different thoughts about B.A.P, I knew it wasn't real, but I couldn't think of them the same way, at least just right after the nightmare.

My phone began to buzz on my bedside table. I jumped with shock then reached out to answer the call. 'Himchan', the name displayed on the screen. My eyes widened and I took in a big gulp, remembering his narrowed eyes and his gritting teeth.

"No, he's not like that." I reminded myself before answering. "H--hello?"

"Liahna!" Himchan brightly spoke through the call.

"Yeah?"

"You free this afternoon?" Himchan asked.

"Why?" I asked, louder than expected.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to join the boys and I to help clean up the beach as a charity project." He explained calmly.

"B--beach..." I said out loud, having the vision of the nightmare crossing my mind again.

"You might be lucky enough to have us shirtless if we have time for a swim!" Himchan said, in an swingy, persuasive tone.

"Sh--shirtless..." I said out loud again, the familiar picture of B.A.P shirtless in my mind. "S--sorry, I have--other things to do."

"Really?" Himchan slowly said in a disappointed tone, "Well, if you change your mind, you can meet us at the beach at one in the afternoon if you feel like chipping in for charity work, yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes, okay, bye!" I quickly tried my best to end the call. I hung up, not giving him the opportunity to say bye.

I took deep breaths as the memory of my nightmare briefly trailed through my mind again. With a sigh, I tried my best to forget about it as I rested my self for a longer nap; a nap without having to dream about B.A.P.