Chapter 9 - Sudden Feelings

I used the opportunity to have a walk on the beach as it was quite sunny. I started to like the clean sand under my feet; it was like a massage. I cane across the beach bar without too many customers. I noticed Youngjae, giving him a wave a few meters away. He responded with a big grin and a wave.

"Hey!" he greeted as he gestured me to take a seat while he took the seat across.

"So, what've you been up to?" he asked, his big eyes meeting mine.

"I made some new friends." I explained to him.

He tensed up a bit. "Oh? They're guys?"

I shook my head as he relaxed his shoulders. "Girls."

He nodded his head and let out a smile.

"You?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, I'm proud to announce that I have read a total of three hundred novels so far!" he cheered.

I raised my eyebrows with surprise and impression. "Wow, nerd!"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "No."

I let out a chuckle. "Cute, nerd then!"

'Cute, nerd?' a voice echoed in my head.

Youngjae's cheeks flashed a shade of rosey pink.

From no where, a pair of cold hands cupped onto my shoulders, making me jump. I turned around to see Bang's cheeky smile. I shot him a threatening look and lightly hit his tummy. He took the seat next to me and began to gaze into my eyes. I gave him a nervous smile as he didn't seem to care.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Youngjae snapped at Bang, interrupting his gaze.

He shot up and looked around his surroundings, as if he had just woken up. "What?"

I let out a small laugh as I covered my mouth.

"Anyways, where's there rest of the boys?" Youngjae asked Bang.

"They're sleeping in 'cuz they were playing games last night until the morning." Bang explained, rubbing his forehead.

Youngjae shook his head with disappointment. "Too much games can destroy your braincells!"

Bang rolled his eyes and turned his view to me. "So, what have you been up to lately?"

"I made new friends; girl friends." I explained.

Bang nodded his head with a smirk.

From the back of the bar, the boss came out. "Yoo Youngjae!"

Youngjae closed his eyes for a moment then quickly made his way to his boss.

"I bet your new friends aren't as beautiful as you." Bang said in his raspy tone, studying my face with his bad boy smile that I fell for.

I couldn't help but blush. I fell for bad boys and their damn smiles.

Our eyes met for a few seconds. I snapped myself out of our gazefest as I broke away, clearing my throat.

'Am I falling for him? No, you can't!' my thoughts echoed in my head.

Bang kept his gaze on me, making me feel a little uneasy.

Youngjae finally came back and slumped himself on his seat. "My boss is so annoying!" he pouted and folded his arms like a child.

"Why don't you quit?" Bang asked with complete ease.

"I can't." Youngjae explained. "You see, my father made me work here since my boss is actually hey uncle. They had some kind of deal with me working here."

I found it bizarre reason to be working at such a place, but I accepted the fact.

"O--kay.." Bang said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yah, don't make me sound weird!" Youngjae snapped, tensing up.

Bang chuckled and put an arm around him. "Don't worry, you're a cool kid."

I raised an eyebrow, feeling puzzled by Bang's sudden comment which seemed to cool down Youngjae.

"Anyways, I have two movie tickets that I was going to use with Zelo, but he's still asleep." Bang said, pulling out two movie tickets.

"Yes, I'll go!" Youngjae shouted, with an interested look.

"You're not going anywhere young man!" his boss called out from the back of the bar.

Youngjae pulled a face and hunched his shoulders over himself.

"Sorry man, but I was going to ask Liahna anyways." he said, laying a hand on Youngjae's back.

"O--oh, I knew that." Youngjae said, letting out a nervous laugh.

Bang let out a smile and turned his head to face me. "Will you accept this movie ticket?"

"He's trying to ask you out on a date." Youngjae quickly explained, earning a death glare from his band mate.

Bang rolled his eyes and looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Hmm.." I hummed.

Bang revealed his inner softness as he displayed his puppy eyes. I clearly didn't fall for them, but on the other hand, it wouldn't be right to deny a free movie ticket; and besides, I had all the time in the world.

"Okay." I smiled, grabbing the ticket out of his hand.

He let out a gummy smile and he closed his mouth, blushing.

"Don't get too close, okay?" Youngjae pointed out.

"Yah, who said you could tell your elder what to do?" Bang snapped as he left his seat.

Youngjae rolled his eyes, still sitting down. I left my seat too, following Bang.

"I'll see you later!" I waved to Youngjae.

He nodded his head and waved back. He poked out his tongue to Bang as we both left for the movies.

"That pabo." Bang scoffed under his breath.

'What on earth is pabo?' I thought to myself.