Chapter 19 - Twins Meet B.A.P

I made myself confortable on the couch as I ate my bowl of Fruit Loops. I flicked through the channels on t.v., ignoring the Korean spoken ones and stopping at ones with English which were mostly cartoons. I sighed and began to miss my old life in New York where I was able to understand the language on any channel on t.v.

"Chocolate, have you found a job yet?" dad called from the kitchen. From time to time he would give me the most randomest nicknames ever and he would constantly change it.

"Seriously? Chocolate?" I turned my head to give him an amused look. "I prefered that day when you called me Liahna?"

"C'mon! I'm you're father! I should have the privilege to give you special names!" dad grinned, holding his arms out. "Anyways, have you?"

I deflated my shoulders and shook my head blankly. "Nope."

"Chocolate, you have to start finding one now before your mum and I leave." he reminded. I sighed and shoved a spoon ful of Fruit Loops in my mouth.

"I'll get one soon!" I say with a mouth ful.

"It doesn't matter how--low quality it is or vice versa."dad hesitated to explain, "Just as long as you get the hang of the working life."

I nodded my head, still flicking through channels and munching on my cereal. I stopped at a channel, just on of those Korean spoken ones because I decided that I was fed up of switching from channel to channel.

An ad came up, displaying a beach with tourists. I figured that it was one of those tourism ads. Then, that's when the idea hit me. I stopped munching and I froze in my sitting position for a few seconds, allowing my thoughts to progress in my brain.

"I got it!" I said out loud.

"What was that chocolate?" dad's questioning tone kind of echoes from the kitchen.

"I think I might know where I should work--for now." I explained, switching the t.v. off and walking to the kitchen to place my empty bowl in the sink.

"Wow, already?" Dad scoffed in an amused tone.

"Bye dad!" I quickly gave him a hug and I left for the front door.

"Bye chocolate! Don't come home too late!" I hear him in a louder tone, just before locking the door shut.

_______________________________________

It wasn't such a long walk to get to where I wanted; and besides, I'd already been more than once at least. I felt the strong and cold winds hit on my natural, Asian tanned skin which may become a little lighter from the coldness here.

I walked to the person I needed to see who was right where I wanted him. My hands were clutched on my arms to somehow protect my chest from getting cold. It was one of my sensitive areas.

"Hey!" I greeted him with a smile.

He perked his head up and his eyes made contact with mine. They sparkled as they reflection of the ocean was slightly shown in his sparkling eyes. He gave me a warn smile, almost warm enough to actually make my body feel warm all of a sudden. "Hi!"

I walked closer to him and sat myself on one of the outdoor chairs.

"I'm looking for a job." I suddenly say as my eyes were gazed out on to the sea.

He scoffed and I could sense his gaze on me as usual. "Here? At the beach bar?"

"Yes Youngjae, at the beach bar!" I looked up at him with my smiling eyes. I couldn't tell if I was actually happy on the thought of working at the beach bar just opposite of where I live or if I was just joking around with myself and feeling a little sarcastic.