Chapter 17 - Dares

"So we will go from youngest to oldest to pick who they want to give their dare to." Himchan briefly explained, gesturing his hand to Zelo, the youngest.

Zelo tilted his head down with his seedy-looking eyes shooting at Bang. Bang's eyes widened, as he backed away from Zelo's evil stare.

"The almighty leader!" Zelo evilly chuckled, rubbing his palms together.

Bang rolled his eyes and deflated his shoulders. "I think I know what's coming...it's gonna be--"

"Aeggo!" Zelo cheered, finishing Bang's sentence.

Girls squealed, shook their fists and jumped on the spot. All these girls around me, acting childish.

What the heck is and ae--aeggi? aegga?

Bang's mouth slowly opened to a gummy smile, as he looked to the sea of screaming girls. "Dare accepted!"

Bang fixed himself on his chair, clearing his throat. He clenched his fists and repeatedly shook them, one on one side of his face and one on the other. He moved his head left to right then mumbled, boing, boing...

I chuckled with complete amusement, slapping my palm onto my lap not caring how weird I looked. Aria chuckled along with me, but less enthusiastically.

"Aish, this is the only dare I get from all variety shows and showcases, and this is probably the millionth time!" Bang shook his head.

"You're doing it for the Babyz hyung!" Zelo stated in between laughs. The other members failed to contain their amusement as well.

I looked to Aria after calming down. "What does he mean by Babyz?"

"Mmm..apparently fro what I've heard, it's what they call their fans." Aria explained. "All k-pop groups have these silly names I guess."

I folded my arms and scoffed at the idea of giving pet names to their fans. "Well, you've done some researching..huh?"

Aria had her eyes half-closed, hanging her head to face me. "Funny..."

"C'mon hyung! That aeggo was rubbish!" Youngjae pointed out, making the crowd loudly agree.

"Yeah hyung! Do it with enthusiasm! Do it for the Babyz!" Daehyun spoke.

"You guys are getting it tonight!" Bang hissed, making the crowd ooh and scream at the same time.

"Now hyung!" Himchan snapped.

Bang sighed once again, puffed his cheeks, pouted, squinted his small eyes and waved his clenched fists. "Boing boing!" He said in a higher tone.

The audience laughed and screamed, the other members literally rolled on the floor laughing and I just laughed even more at the stupid side of Bang.

"Okay, okay! That was good hyung! Jongup, your turn!" Zelo clapped with amusement.

Bang rolled his eyes with his smile still on and turned his head to look at Jongup.

"Umm..." Jongup softly hummed. "Yongguk hyung."

The members clapped and laughed with agreement, besides Bang of course.

"What?!" Bang shouted, leaping out of his stool.

"Please sing for the Babyz hyung!" Jongup softly requested.

Bang shut his eyes and facepalmed himself. "What is this sorcery?"

I actaully want to hear that creature sing....