CHAPTER 25

Happy Reading Guys.....

Should i ask for his help? will he stay and listen? what if he reject my request? but i got no other choice unless him...

"Zhao Yunlan..., c...can i talked to you for a minute.., I have something to say.. and probably need your help, is more or less still related to the case.." said Shen Wei looking at Zhao Yunlan nervously while biting his bottom lip again.

Standing still for a while on his spot after heard Shen Wei words, Zhao Yunlan thinking for a moment before he sit back on the bed side.

"Okay.., let hear it out then, you words make me curious indeed but now you seem hesitated either you gonna speak it out or not, just tell me what you wanted to say. Listen Shen Wei.., whatever inside your mind, just talk it out, no need to restrained or doubts about it, if you need help then I will try my best to help you, all you have to do is just talk to me, got it? now.. talk.." said Zhao Yunlan sternly like making a command.

if i didn't pushed him, bet he will never talked it out.... he need to learned to open up..., and i am the perfect teacher for that... what a coincident, such a fate...

Shen Wei leaning forward adjusting his back to have more comfort position before he leaned back again on the bed headrest. Feel glad and relieved after hearing Zhao Yunlan assuring words, he give Zhao Yunlan another sweet smile before get back to their conversation.

"Can you promised me first that you not gonna tell this to anyone, including Ying gege and Kuan gege also Yang gege.." said Shen Wei looking at Zhao Yunlan.

"It depended on how big the matter is Shen Wei, I can't blindly say and make a promise to you, but if you can feel relieved and truly believed in me then i can promised you that i would never ever tell them as long as you can provided me with an acceptable reason, such as a reasonable argument or the outcome from this certainly the best way for all of us.." said Zhao Yunlan firmly.

"It is Zhao Yunlan.., i already thinked it over, firstly, I don't wanted to add another problem for them, and for the second reason, the matter also related to the case, so the best way i can think of how to settled the matter down and who will be able to help me is you, Zhao Yunlan... you are a police officer after all.." said Shen Wei.

Zhao Yunlan looking deeply to Shen wei eyes, he seem like trying to figure something inside his brain, is that it? Just only those reasons? No more? Not even a little thought about him? Breath out faintly, Zhao Yunlan sighs.

"Quite acceptable reasons, such formal reasons from of all that could be mentions, so you choose to talk to me, because i am a police officer huh.., thank you anyway for believed in me Shen Wei, so.. let's talk about the matter shall we.." said Zhao Yunlan feel little bit dissapointed after heard all of  the reasons.

I wonder if you finally know that your Kuan gege also Yang gege, both of them are secret agents..., what will you gonna do? Do you also gonna throw them some flying objecs like you did to me? I hope not... no matter how bad it is, at least is already become our quarrel signature... 

"So.. Spilled it out, i am here listening.." said Zhao Yunlan.

"Well... yesterday afternoon when i have a walked with Yang gege at the hospital park i met this cute little girl, he gave me a sealed envelope but there's no name or any clue who is the sender.." said Shen Wei while inhaled the air try to relaxed.

Closed his eyes for a minute, Shen Wei sighing before open his eyes looked at Zhao Yunlan again, he entwinted both of his hands on top of his stomach.

"She said that a gege asked her to give the envelope to me, soon after that, the little girl just vanished from my sight when i am still little bit in dazed wonder for the whole thing, after i regained my missing thought, i feel like to ask the little girl about who is this gege and what he looks like, but she already gone, out of my curiouscity i open the envelope and read the letter.." said Shen Wei.