CHAPTER 20

Happy Reading Guys.....

"Yunlan gege..., are you live here?! woahhh..., your apartment looks awesome!" said doctor Lie Ye Zun while looking inside the apartment and step forward attempt to get inside but his step was halted blocked by Zhao Yunlan by standing in the middle of the apartment door.

"You didn't answer my question here young man, what are you doing here?" asked Zhao Yunlan again.

"Working..., satisfied? now let me get inside Yunlan gege, i already stayed out here quite long enough.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun.

"Did you got the wrong address? I thought you go out there somewhere cracking out your brain doing your job, why suddenly appear here?" asked Zhao Yunlan still standing in the middle of the apartment door.

"Yunlan gege! the job already done okay, but i just got another one before i am heading to DCFS. Anyway are you intended to kill me? can't you feel is fucking cold out here! at least let me in first to warm myself.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun little bit shivering while both of his arms folded in front of his chest try to warm his body.

"Fine..., but don't be messing around inside.." warned Zhao Yunlan sternly while moving aside to let doctor Lie Ye Zun step inside then he close the apartment door.

Yunlan gege... ppfffth..., so is truth that your apartment had been broke in huh.., this is really hilarious.., how come a SID officer apartment got broke in by a burglar, I really can't believed this, hahahahaha..." doctor Lie Ye Zun laughing out loud nearly crying while trying hard to keep stood up while his both hand hold onto his stomach, he felt a bit tight and pain in his stomach since he laughing that hard.

Zhao Yunlan : '....'

Have you had enough laughing now?! and how the hell you know this apartment had been broke in? and for your record, this is NOT my apartment.." said Zhao Yunlan.

"Ppffthh..., is that so? sorry.... Ppffth..., it just so funny if this apartment is yours and got broke in, what your colleagues gonna said and what will they think of... pffthh...., hahahaha..., i am really sorry Yunlan gege, please give me a minute, pffhh..." said doctor Lie Ye Zun trying to hold his laughter and also trying hard to composed himself since seeing Zhao Yunlan face that looks like eagerly wanted to smack his handsome face if he doesn't stop his laughter soon.

"Uhmmm..., this apartment really looks awesome also clean and neatly done, you sure it had been broke in? and if not yours then is your girlfriend apartment? where is she? I want to meet my rival..." said doctor Lie Ye Zun grinning looked at Zhao Yunlan.

"I told you already..., don't messed around or I am gonna kick you out from this apartment doctor Lie, and don't speak nonsense either, now tell me how you know this apartment had been broke in and what are you doing here.." warned Zhao Yunlan while doctor Lie Ye Zun only shrugged his shoulder.

"Come on Yunlan gege don't be so hard on me and grumpy like that, you will get old really fast..." said doctor Lie Ye Zun then he looking in front of him at the table there a cup of coffee that freshly served soon he grabbed the cup and drink the coffee.

"That's mine... you little brat!" shouted Zhao Yunlan.

"Yunlan gege..., there no name on the cup, also how do you changed my pet name so fast, you called me bunny before such a sweet and cute name but now little brat? I feel so sad..., but that's okay as long as you like it, I can be anything you wanted Yunlan gege.., just name it, whatever it is I can be as cute as bunny also become a little brat only just for you, I can also become the most wanted lover Yunlan gege, do you wanted to try now, as I said before I am all yours.." teased doctor Lie Yezhun winked at Zhao Yunlan in naughty gesture.