CHAPTER 16

Happy Reading Guys.....

A beautiful young lady just entering the SID office, wearing a black colour strapless top as her undershirt which is a matching colour with her tight pant, as the outer she weared a white shirt with almost all of the button on her shirt are not buttoned that exposed her collarbone and her white smooth skin. The contrast colours outfit make her shine, with her short cut hair, a necklace around his slender neck and a red lip, make her appearances look young, cute also seducing.

When she stepped inside the office, the sound of her high heel stepped on the floor make everyone that busily working suddenly stop their works and turned their head looking at her as she walked toward her working table and sit down in one swift m...

When she stepped inside the office, the sound of her high heel stepped on the floor make everyone that busily working suddenly stop their works and turned their head looking at her as she walked toward her working table and sit down in one swift move, well... she is the only person that could look so seducing, beautiful and lovely at the same time because she is the only female that working in that office wearing such an outfit, the other female employee is Wang but she always wearing clothes that always covered her body from top to bottom with a quite loosen clothes, contrary with Zhu Hong, but still Wang look beautiful and dazzling in her own way.

Looking at her surrounding, she can see her working colleagues are all busy get back with their own work again or.... busying themselves as always, either to avoid her question or more precisely her soon raging.

Everyone know that she is their Chief girlfriend, but sometimes they all got irritated with her attitude being such an arrogant lady and bossy always command others. Her face is surely cute and beautiful but the actual fact is definitely opposited with her attitude toward other, except with their Chief Zhao Yunlan she can be the most adorable and kind hearted lady.

She can be sweet and good person toward other colleagues if Zhao Yunlan around, helping them with their work and sometimes buying and paying foods for her colleague workers when they have an overtime. But how they can say about her trueself to their Chief since she is been so good with all of them when Zhao Yunlan around, and she is super duper being her best form when she with Zhao Yunlan.

Their relationship is more than one year now, is the longest relationship that their Chief had compared with his previous relationship.

So they just keep it quite, how can they said to their Chief if his girlfriend is kind of having two personality inside her like a hypocrite person, will their Chief gonna believed what they said since Zhu Hong is always playing a good and nice kind hearted lady toward them in front of his boyfriend when they gathering together, they only hope that the young lady is truly love their Chief, even though it doesn't seem like it.

What Zhu Hong do behind their Chief at the office is sometimes hard to accepted with her bad word and bad attituded, but because they honoured their chief although sometimes Zhao Yunlan deducted their bonus or make them working like a robot but still they honoured him for his great work and his dedication on his job, they all admired him even though their Chief said a harsh word but they can accepted that because is true they did make a mistakes, they also know that their Chief actually have a good and kind hearted inside and always stood with them and protected them when they gone out for a mission and help them whenever they have some troubles.