CHAPTER 13

Happy Reading Guys.....

Zhao Yunlan parked the car on the west side of Liushen Hospital building since the main parking lot is already fulled with vehicles, he need 5 minutes driving around just looking for an empty space to parking Chu's car, getting out from the car he runned passed some people who may come to visit their relative or just to have some check up. Going through the west entrance he walking straight to the help desk table right on the right side near the entrance gate and questioning a nurse in charge which way and which floor that doctor Liu Hai Kuan had resided, after get his answer Zhao Yunlan walked straight on the corridor to the south side where were doctor Liu Hai Kuan practice room resided, he keep walking straight for couple meters ahead before he turned left when he meet the intersection of the corridor while looking at his handwatch checking out the time, he make a wide strides along the corridor again, then after seeing a white board sign as the background written elevator with an arrow in green colour pointed to the right side hanged down from the ceiling in front of him, he turning to the right followed the sign then walked toward the elevator.

Getting in the elevator he pushed number 9 button and hurry pushed the close button. The sound of 'Ding' can be heard when the elevator has opened and he quicky rush out toward doctor Liu Hai Kuan practice room at room number 910. Knocking on the door he wait there for a couple seconds but got no answer from inside. Zhao Yunlan knock once more, this time knocking with a little bit force.

If still no answer I will enter on my own, is not my fault and I am on duty right know....

Stretching his left hand and hold the knob he want to open the practice door when he hear some one from behind speaking.

"Good afternoon Chief Zhao, what are you doing in front of my practice room? are you that eager to meet me again, we just separated two or three hours more or less, you are sure missed me lots didn't you or you want to consulting about your health? is not a really polite attitude to open up other people room without having their permission you know..., do you need help with your forehead? It seem had abraded..." said doctor Liu Hai Kuan moving to Zhao Yunlan side glance at Zhao Yunlan then his forehead while doctor Yang beside him.

"Actually.... you can continue open the door Chief Zhao since your hand already hold the knob anyway, and thank you for your assistance" said doctor Liu Hai Kuan when he entered his practice room with the 'help' from Zhao Yunlan.

"Have a sit..., or maybe you prefer to standing the whole day, I don't mind though...."said doctor Liu Hai Kuan looking at Zhao Yunlan and gaze at the chair while tilted his head a little. He walking toward the standing hanger then take off his doctor suit and hang it there neatly.

"Anything that I can help Chief Zhao?" asked doctor Liu Hai Kuan walking toward his chair and sit down. He turned on his computer and take some documents on his working table and slowly read it.

Silent still in the room make doctor Liu hai Kuan raised his head and looking at Zhao Yunlan that now leaning on the wall with furrowed brows.

"I don't have much time Zhao Yunlan, I still need to go check on xiao Wei and do other routine work, what you want from me? come..., let me clean and bandage your wound" said doctor Liu Hai Kuan gesture with his right hand to Zhao Yunlan and pointed to the empty chair in front of him next to where doctor Yang sitting right now, then doctor Liu Hai Kuan bend down his body a little bit to pulled out his desk drawer taking out a medicine kit and put it on top of his working table.

"No need doc.... is not a big deal, I already get used to such a small wound" stated Zhao Yunlan still leaning on the wall.

"I have something to ask you doctor Liu...., in private..." said Zhao Yunlan seriously while gazing at doctor Yang who is sitting on the chair in front of doctor Liu Hai Kuan working table checking on his cellphone.