CHAPTER 9

Happy Reading Guys.....

"Doctor.... doctor.... i need help here...., hurry up!" shouted Zhao Yunlan entering the ICU room.

"You can put him on the empty bed in front of you sir, I will call the doctor soon" said one of the nurse packing the medicine kit after she finished bandaged the wound of a patient that laying down on the bed placed right in the corner of the ICU room while pointing out the bed for Zhao Yunlan.

She walking and get inside the room which only allowed for medical staff and come out with a handsome young doctor with a handsome also have a cute face.

The young doctor walking toward Zhao Yunlan, introducing his name as doctor Yang and asking Zhao Yunlan the basic question before he turned around and see Shen Wei to check on him.

"Oh...., isn't this Mr. Shen?" doctor Yang asking.

"Yes, he is...., you know him doctor?" asked Zhao Yunlan.

"Sure...., quite long" said doctor Yang while he checked on Shen Wei for a while.

"What's your name sir and what your relationship with Shen Wei? i needed it to filled on my report." said doctor Yang while touching Shen Wei left leg gently.

"Is Zhao Yunlan, I am Guanying friend, is a coincidence i meet them at the Charity Event so I am just doing a little favor helping Guanying taking Shen Wei to the ICU since he have to park his car first, soon he will joined doc...." explained Zhao Yunlan.

"Shen Wei have a fever and had sprained his ankle, to stop the swelling the nurse will compress the ankle with an elastic bandage until the swelling stops and back to normal, i will give him medicines to reduced his fever and pain reliever for his sprained ankle, better be on iv drip, since he is in this condition, I also will give him vitamins to maintenance his nutrition and steady his health since looks like he being naughty again after this whole times he didn't come back for check up, regarding his other issue I will need to contact his other doctor" said doctor Yang explained to Zhao Yunlan while writing the prescription and report about Shen Wei examination.

"What other issue doctor Yang?" asked Zhao Yunlan politely.

"Oh...., for that question you need to ask doctor Liu in person, I can't answer that one...., is a confidential between patient and his doctor okay, I will move Shen Wei to the other room for his privacy" said doctor Yang tapping on Zhao Yunlan shoulder.

"I will right away call doctor Liu, you can follow nurse Bai and watched for Shen Wei" said doctor Yang walking toward medical staff room, he halted and turned around "I almost forgot, please keep an eye on Shen Wei... Zhao Yunlan...., if he wake up and suddenly freaking out, please push the emergency button and hold him tight don't let him get anything near him okay..." said doctor Yang before turned back and enter to the medical staff room.

" said doctor Yang before turned back and enter to the medical staff room