CHAPTER 24

Happy Reading guys.....

Zhao Yunlan knocked lightly on Shen Wei hospital observatory room couple times before he turned the doorknob to the right side and pushed it forward to open the door. Stepped inside the room, he looking around the room for a while and smirking after his eyes catch on the blinking red light under the TV rack, close the door gently with his left hand, he turned back then walking straight toward Shen Wei bed while the person that he wanted to see just looks like waking up from his sleeping, Shen Wei yawning while rubbing his eyes, looking a little bit confused because of being interrupted in early morning after he heard the knocking sound at the door.

"Morning Shen Wei. Sorry for interrupted your sleep, I am here to ask you some questions that related to what had happened that night at the seashore, I need to make a report and investigate the case, well.. actually i am already in the middle of it but still need your statement so here i am.." said Zhao Yunlan standing up looking at Shen Wei that still yawning and rubbing his eyes to get a clear view while scrunching his nose and pouted his lips felt annoyed with the morning disturbtion.

So cuteee..... even though he just wake up but he look so tempting... his messy hair, his doe eyes with that long eyelashes, his scrunched pointed nose, his pouted lips, I have an urge to touch and feel all of it with my hands and my mouth, gosh...

"Uhm.... Zhao yunlan..., what time is it?" asked Shen Wei still feeling sleepy.

"Don't know..., maybe about 6 AM?" said Zhao Yunlan while grinning widely but both of his hands already in stand by mode just for precaution if he notice any movements from Shen Wei and surely there's gonna be flying object throw toward him.

"Are you crazy..?!, you wake me up at this hour just for asking that question?!!, you are definitely out of your mind..!!" shouted Shen Wei pissed off and totally wake up now, without hesitation he quickly grabbed one of the utensils placed on top of the nightstand in his left side and throwed it right away full of force to Zhao Yunlan, he even didn't bother to looking at what had he grabbed at that time while he still laying on the bed with his left hand bend down to supported his body weight.

You have no idea about what's wrong with my mind lately Shen Wei.., believed me, but if you know what will you gonna do? I guess is gonna be more than a flying object throw toward my handsome face...

Zhao Yunlan chuckles and with a swift and quick move he dodge the utensil and the poor thing hitted on the wall then fall onto the floor with the loud 'Ting' sound. Zhao Yunlan took a glance at the poor thing and soon his eyes widen when found out what had Shen Wei throwed to him. No kidding? Is a damn knife! Although the knife is small and short, still is a knife! Somekind of cutting knife that use for cutting fruit for precise.

Gosh..., Shen Wei is really scary when he is on angry mode..., anything near him become a weapon...a knife! Really?!

Looking at the pissed off Shen Wei, Zhao Yunlan maintain their distance for securing his dear life while once again standing in stand by mode.

"Hey....chill Shen Wei..., are you trying to kill me? is a knife that you had throwed at me! what if the knife really hitted on me Shen Wei? make me cripple or dying,  do you want to responsible for that? if i am really get hit next time because of you, then you have to take care of me, at least until i get healthy, and no arguing, period. But now please can you calm down first, I already said sorry since the beginning isn't it? hear me first will you? I have a reason why I come and wake you up at this hour.." said Zhao Yunlan while his both hand raised up initiating a truce.

"Whatt..!!" shouted Shen Wei with indifferent face, still with pouted lips feel more annoyed why that little knife didn't cooperated and do his thing right, at least help him out a bit make a little scratch.