CHAPTER 28

Happy Reading Guys.....

"Shen Wei.." said doctor Yang leaning forward hold onto Shen Wei shoulders.

The sudden move make Shen Wei taken aback, and his thought back to reality.

"Huh..." said Shen Wei perplexed while looking at doctor Yang. 

"As much as I wanted to be here with you and looking at the mesmerizing face of yours, the clock is ticking you know, what will the answer gonna be.." asked doctor Yang.

This will be fine... sometimes I kissed mother too on the cheek when I meet her... it will be the same.. right..?! Just do like you always do when you kissed mother Shen Wei...

Taking a deep breath, Shen Wei inhales and exhales couple times before he look at doctor Yang again.

"I... I am... I'll... kiss.. " said Shen Wei faintly looking down. 

Damn.. his shyness, so cute and adorable.. make me wanted to tease him more... hmm... 

"Not on the cheek.." said doctor Yang while looking Shen Wei, while the latter looking back at doctor Yang with widen eyes.

"How... how come...

Doctor Yang chuckling lightly, stepping back and put both his hand inside the pant pockets.

"Don't be so surprise like that Shen Wei ah.., you and your innocent brain, is written all over your face, every one can see that.." said doctor Yang.

"But... I... I can't... " murmured Shen Wei while shaking his head.

Do I overboard teasing him like this... thought doctor Yang looking at the dumbfounded Shen Wei that keep shaking his head while murmuring.

Doctor Yang looking at his handwatch then looking back at Shen Wei then sighing.

Gosh.... This is not going to work... as planned, if keep going like this...

All of sudden Shen Wei feel his right hand were grabbed and pulled by doctor Yang that already walk in front of him.

"Yang gege... where you gonna take me... " asked Shen Wei while trying to release his hand.

Doctor Yang just keep walking while dragging the struggling Shen Wei all along the way without saying a word until they arrived at the parking lot.

"Hop on, come on.." said doctor Yang while letting go Shen Wei hand and moving his head gesturing Shen Wei to sit on his back.

"But...

Looking at the hesitant young man on his side, once again doctor Yang sighing.

"Shen Wei... we will going back to this place okay, I promised, now quickly move your ass and get over here, we will be late.." said doctor Yang patting on the back seat.

Shen Wei pouted, glance at doctor Yang while massaging his right wrist, before walking to the back side.

"Where we heading now.." asked Shen Wei still pouting while sit on the back hold onto doctor Yang waist again.

"Ah... the second place where we will have our dinner at the most romantic place and i believed you will like it.." said doctor Yang.

"Fine.." said Shen Wei with sulking tone.

"Are you sulking because I dragged you Shen Wei ah... I am sorry for that okay, it just you standing there murmuring something that even the butterflies couldn't understand what were you saying, anyway... why don't you close your eyes for a while and have a rest on my back, the place is quite far.." said doctor Yang.