CHAPTER 8

Happy Reading guys.....

"The trail in ended here...., but where is Shen Wei....? he can't be disappeared just like that, is not make sense...." mumbled Zhao Yunlan walking back and forth in the fishing pier after knocking the door but there's no answer from the inside.

Once again Zhao Yunlan tried his last effort searching for Shen Wei himself, or else he have to make a call to their team member to help him , aimed the flashlight again he looking for Shen Wei, unless this time he not aimed the flashlight to left or right side, but to the sand on the bottom down of the bridge where he standing up right now.

Soon he furrowed his brow, down the bridge not far from it he can see traced of something that have been dragged, something quite heavy...., quickly jumped down, he followed the trace on the sand hope his cellphone flashlight can still holding on with the nearly empty battery.

Not for long after followed the dragging trace, what he see make Zhao Yunlan froze for a while before he shout out. Under the mangrove tree with the help from the flashlight he can see someone already crouched down while tried to open up somebody pant who is laying beneath him that barely moved, meanwhile the man who is laying hopelessly, his upper body is already bared naked.

 Under the mangrove tree with the help from the flashlight he can see someone already crouched down while tried to open up somebody pant who is laying beneath him that barely moved, meanwhile the man who is laying hopelessly, his upper body is alr...

Mangrove tree

"Whattt the..... Heyyyy....you.....!! stopped that!!! "shouted Zhao Yunlan running fast.

Chuckling lightly when he trying to open up Shen Wei pant, he suddenly startled by a light that aimed where he is crouched down right now, his sight goes blurry for a while, quickly raise his left hand to block the light, he close his eyes for a while and opened it again to have clearly sight when he heard someone shouted at him.

"Shittt.....! why all of sudden!!! He cursed, looking down his beautiful prey while caressing Shen Wei upper body with his hand "Your are so beautiful my dear, but I have to go now...., wait for me.... we will meet again.... soon..... , we will have our own days without being disturbed like this again, that my promised to you...." he said while standing up and started running away.

"You.....! don't you dare to running away....!! Shouted Zhao Yunlan running toward him while he glance at Shen Wei that didn't make any moved just hyperventilating heavily.

Should I after that guy or help Shen Wei first? Zhao Yunlan still running after the guy who is running away.

"Damned it...." Zhao Yunlan stopped his running and cursing.

Running back toward Shen Wei, Zhao Yunlan open up his suit and covered Shen Wei bared upper body.

What should I do...., he trembling like hell....

"Calm down Shen Wei...., calm down.... you are safe now..... don't be scared.... is me Zhao Yunlan...., I already chased that bad guy away...."said Zhao Yunlan softly while putted his hand under Shen Wei neck to pulled Shen Wei up and put Shen Wei head on his lap.