CHAPTER 12

Happy Reading Guys.....

Zhao Yunlan startling in dazed when the taxi he sitted on suddenly drove in high speed then hit on a big tree on the left side of the road, he even didn't know what had going on in such brisk moment, all he can noticed and felt right now is his head had bumped hardly to the driver seat causing his forehead aches because it has abraded and he can feel blood falling down onto his face, his head felt so dizzy that forced him have to stand still in the head down position and closed his eyes until the dizziness become lesser, fortunately he weared a seat belt before that protected him bumped harder and have a major wounds. He cursed out loud and hissing when lightly touching his bloody forehead, his cellphone also had fall down and broken apart.

"What the hell are you doing!! are you out of your mind!!" shouted Zhao Yunlan to the taxi driver, Zhao Yunlan face looks so scary like ready to kill someone whoever appear right in front of him, he also look miserable while looking at his broken cellphone scattered on the taxi carpet.

"Great...., need to make a call but here we are...., what a great day since yesterday, since I meet that demon lord my life surrounded by accident and bad things happened, making me miserable, what next! "shouted Zhao Yunlan.

"Damned it.... damned you!" Zhao Yunlan shouting again while bend down picking up his broken cellphone, but before he could raise up he can hear the car door beside him is open and suddenly someone had covered his nose and mouth with handkerchief from behind. Zhao Yunlan struggling tried looking at the assaulter but the assaulter held him tight and have a strong grip around his neck that nearly choke him, he getting weaker and weaker after inhaled the chloroform on the handkerchief.

No.... the lighter.... that what the last thing Zhao Yunlan think of before he fall unconscious.

The assaulter laid Zhao Yunlan body on the back seat and started searching one certain thing all over Zhao Yunlan body, he grinned when he found what he looking for.

Piece a cake.... this is boring....

Looking at Zhao Yunlan he leaning over, such a handsome man, in real he is more handsome than his picture, too bad grumpy one... tsk....

Walking away couple meters, he call a number but as fast as he can do, he stop the call and hide behind the other big tree when he hear the sound of a car approaching from quite far behind.

"They are good and quick enough huh...."he mumbling.

Should I finished them all or.... he chuckling....

"Fine...., this time I let them go.... tsk.... not fun at all" shaking his head, he walked away, his movement is so light, quick and quietly, leaving the place and disappeared without a trace.

Out from the car, Da Quing quickly running toward the taxi, he go to the back seat and found Zhao Yunlan laying there with his whole face nearly covered with blood, on his right hand he held a broken cellphone.

"Boss.... bosss.... wake up..." said Da Quing while shaking Zhao Yunlan Shoulder, not avail Da Quing tapping on Zhao Yunlan cheek quite hard.

"I think you better splash him with bit of water Da.... or when he wake up he will yell at you for ruining his handsome face, well.... it already ruined anyway." said Chu while leaning on the taxi with his left hand holding on a bottle fulled with water and shooked it in front of Da Quing face.

"Why mee.... where is Zhu Hong? why she didn't come yet.... she should be the one who waking up this grumpy boss..." Da Quing whined while snatched the bottle from Chu left hand, he poured some of the water on his right hand then he flicked amount of water to Zhao Yunlan face avoided his forehead.