CHAPTER 22

Happy Reading Guys.....

The sound of ringtone that repeated again and again finally force him wake up hastily from his sleep, he cursing out feel annoyed while trying to open his eyes still in his half sleep half wake up state while his left hand reaching out to grabbed his cellphone that rings out loudly near the pillow, leaning on his back at the bed headboard he try to adjust his eyes sight when the light from his cellphone directly face to his eyes, he become pissed of just to see on his cellphone screen showing an unknown number calling.

"Who the hell is it! calling in the middle of the night...

Slide the accept sign to the right, Zhao Yunlan take the cellphone and put it on his left ear, before he can cursing whoever disturbed his nice and comfy sleep, someone already speak up first.

"Zhao Yunlan, is me doctor Liu I am sorry to interrupted you this late night, I supposed Shen Wei cellphone in your hand? he need it back since he have to contact his mother in person soon or else aunty Yue will be suspicious because Shen Wei always call aunty or at least give her a message everyday about his well being. And I knew that aunty until now didn't asked more further since she have Shen Wei news from you before, thank you for that Zhao Yunlan" said doctor Liu Hai Kuan greatfully.

"Is weird having your gratitude doctor Liu but no worries about that, I do thing as I think is the right thing to do, but what the hell you think you are doing calling me at the middle of the night only to said that, have you lacking of job or something? Is not gonna changed anyway if you call me tomorrow morning doc.." said Zhao Yunlan while yawning.

"I am doing my job perfectly fine Zhao Yunlan, now I wondered if you do the same with your current case, do you need my help in your investigation? If you do you will always welcome here, I am working overtimes and will have an overnight stay anyway at the Liushen Hospital since I also need to observed Shen Wei before I discharge him.." said doctor Liu Hai Kuan politely.

"Is a great and nice offer doctor Liu, but no..., thank you" stated Zhao Yunlan.

"Have a good night then and please don't forget to bring Shen Wei cellphone when you come here tomorrow, we can have a little chat if you want.." said doctor Liu Hai Kuan before hang off the cellphone.

"That rude doctor.., he call me in the middle of the night as he like and now he just hang off the call as he please, damn it, who the hell he think he is!" cursed Zhao Yunlan.

Throw his cellphone to his bedside, Zhao Yunlan closed his eyes and laying back on the bed, after took lots of effort trying to sleep back again and when he about to doze off another ringtone can be heard loudly, this time he wake up with an angry face plastered on his face, sitting on his bed he grabbed his cellphone looked at the screen again, another unknown number appear and without hesitation he slide the accept sign and this time he just shouted out loud what inside his mind.

I have enough of this...

"Whoever you are, if not an important thing, I will make sure myself you are a dead meat in my hand wherever you are right now..!!" shouted Zhao Yunlan.

"Yunlan gege.., do you have a nightmare or what..! is me Ye Zun, I didn't mind at all if you want to come here right know, you are so welcome here, after all I am leaving alone and is gonna be nice if I have someone to accompany me, specially you.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun.

"I do have a nightmare, a living and breathing nighmare, now tell me what's up that make you calling me at this time?" asked Zhao Yunlan tiredly, he barely have a proper sleep this last two days.

"Is about the result Yunlan gege, you tell me that whenever I can call you, after the result is out.." said doctor Lie Ye Zun reminding Zhao Yunlan.