Chapter 21 - Awkward

Kade's POV

I feel sorry for Kylie... She told me to tell the fam that she's on her way downstairs and to tell them that she stepped on something spiky. It was an excuse. Excuse to wash her eyes and to put concealor on to cover the redness of her face.

Although she was so hurt inside her, she was still trying her best to stop crying.. In front of me. But there's nothing wrong with that honestly... I mean I am her brother and I've seen her cry for a lot of times when we were little and the reason behind it was me often XD.

Kylie's POV

After putting concealer on, I tried putting lipgloss on just to atleast make myself look good. I also fixed my messy bun to a messy bun but better than the messy bun that I did earlier. Yep, I'm done.

I walked down stairs and saw all of them smiling. Who do I mean by them? Well my dad, mum, him and her.

Seeing both of them made me take a heavy breath. My heart felt so heavy but empty. 'And this is my first time feeling' I thought to my depressed self.

'Hey Kylie!' Mum said. 'Looking good. Actually you look gorgous hun'

How dare her call me hun? Just because I talk to her sometimes doesn't mean I forgive her for what she've done.

'Thanks mum' I said then sat down next to Kade..

I leaned my back on my seat and looked at Kade weirdly and stick my tongue at him as he did the same. We both giggled which made me forget all about the things I was worried about.

Luke's POV

'I hope she's alright.' Kylie's mum said then covered her mouth nervously.

'Maybe Kade's lying. Maybe Kylie's actually trying to look good or something' Kylie's dad said then all of us laughed except for Molly and Kade.

Kade's facial face was straight for the whole time since Kylie and him went upstairs. It made me obviously wonder what they have done. Although they're siblings there's a chance that something happened between them but all I gotta do right now is seat back and trust and have hope in Kylie.

I looked everywhere and admired how cute their house is. I looked at the stairs waiting for Kylie to come down then there. She came down looking so beautiful wearing a white shorts and a jumper. She must be very brave to wear white white shorts 😏.

She was beautiful. The way the light hit her, her awesome brunette hair seemed to glow although her hair was in a messy bun. She had bright blue almond shaped eyes that seemed to laugh. She had high cheekbones and a wide smile with the most perfect straight teeth. She had a hourglass figure and beautiful clothes that weren't too snug, but fit perfectly.

My jaw drop a bit then Molly caught me looking at her sister. She lifted up my chin then looked at me jealously. Gulp.

'Hey Kylie! looking good' Kylie's mum said looking a bit surprised. 'Actually you look stunning, hun'

I can see that Kylie had something in her mind. There were no hints of what it was but i was certeih sure she was thinking of something.

'Thanks, mum' Kylie said then smiled. Her smile. Her smile is beautiful! Everything about her is just... Beautiful.

'Uh Kylie, this is your sister's boyfriend Luke. He's pretty funny. Now Luke, meet Kylie. She's Molly's step sister' Kylie's mum said.

'My back still hurts by the way' I whispered seducingmy to her ears that has cute bunny earing then smirked. Kylie shaked my hands as hard as she could while giving me one of her friendly fake look. 'Ouch.. I mean cha cha cha cha cha' I sang.

'You've met each other before?' Her mum asked.

'Mum well uhm--' I cut Kylie off by what she was about to say.

'Well uhm we actually have. So yeah. Yes we have. She's my partner.' Kylie's eyes widened. 'I mean was my partner during camp.' I continues while raising both of my eyebrows as I smirked again to look like a bad boy..?. I lowered my other eyebrow to give Kylie a sign to say 'yeh'

'Uh yeah! Exactly. That's what I was about to say. Thank you Luke' she then smiled and rolled her beautiful eyes that looks like our universe from far away.

'Ohh how interesting' Kade interrupted.

She started walking near Kade then sat next to him. She looked at him weirdly which I found cute (not them. I was talking about how cute Kylie Looks while trying to look weird) then stick her tongue out at him then Kade did the same. They look like a couple but too bad... She's mine and they're siblings.

'You suit each other. I mean look David. They look cute together don't they?' Kylie's mum said happily as she pointed one of us at least. Did Kylie's mum just read my mind?

'Thanks mummy!' Molly gratefully with a big smile on her face.

'I was pointing at Kylie and Kade' she said said.

I wanted to laugh but kind of not. I'm not jealous though. I'm seriously not jealous. No seriously, I'm not jealous.

'But we're siblings,' Kylie paused and sighed. 'Mum'

'She's right' David said then stood up from where he was sitting.

'We should go and eat' Molly interrupted feeling a bit left out and trying to escape the awkwardness.