Chapter 28 - Kissing My Brother?!

Kade's POV

I've been waiting for this for ages and after finally 17 years... We're doing it. It's like a wish come true.

I pulled her closer to me. 'Sorry' I whispered. I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around her waist.

'Dare is a dare.' She said then laughed nervously.

I pressed my lips to hers, and it started out as a soft kiss that lingered. Then it was like something in me switched. I was kissing her deeply and hugging her close.

My emotions were like fireworks. This was wrong, she's my twin sister. No, this is perfect. This is how it's supposed to be. I thought to my self

I put my hands on her lower back and pressed her closer, I never wanted this to end but they're all counting. There's only 3 more seconds left. 2... 1.... My wish ended.

No one's POV

Kade felt so wonderful and and and so happy that he would even dance in front of Luke who looked jealous while his girlfriend was kissing her twin brother 

He wanted everyone to know how happy he was. He thought he was now the most happiest young mister alive in the universe while Kylie was ashamed and embarrassed. Kylie never knew she'd ever kiss her own brother who always have been there when she needs someone.

She felt like she wants to burst in tears but not in front of them. Not in front of her friends, boyfriend and siblings.

Kylie's POV

I'm not a slut, am I? I mean kissing my brother won't make me a slut, right? It was a dare. It was meant to be a fun game but it ended up like this. I ended up kissing my brother. I ended up with dissapointment inside me.

I hope my thoughts weren't so over said.

<~^~>

Kade's POV

Oh Sunshine! I should go on the roof top and watch the Sunrise while eating. I thought

I think I was the only one awake. I tried to get up without disturbing them.

<~^~>

Lele's POV

I set an alarm just in case. We had to go home as soon as possible so I woke Lucky up. I shook his shoulders and started whispering on his ears random offensive words that describes him.

'Omigawshhh' lucky whispered in my ear annoyingly. He looked tired then he closed his eyes emotionaly. Tsss I was not impressed

I slapped him which made him open his eyes for the second time.

'Sorry. Come on we have to go. Mum'll go crazy.' I said. I paused for 3 seconds then continued. 'And your PARENTSSS. Kylie's dad is going to drop us'

'Okay. Just give me 30 seconds' he closed his eyes.

'1...2...3000' I said then slapped his face again which I think was too hard for him. Yikes.

'Okay okay. I'll get up' he said then started getter getting ready.

Kylie's POV

I woke up at 11:30 am and went downstairs to see if Lucky and Lele were still in our house. Weird. They're all gone. All the blankets and the pillows disappeared. I checked in the kitchen and the only person I found was Molly on her phone while eating cereal.

'Where are they all?' I asked her.

'Dunno.' She said and rolled her eyes at my innocent face.

'Bish ' I whispered under my breath.

'What did you just say?' She stood up, got out of the chair and came near me.

Ohh I'm scared. Not
I thought to myself

'I said you're BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUEUUUUTIIFOOL person' I said trying to stop myself from saying the word BITCH in her face. FOOL.

She stepped backwards and continued what she was doing. PHEW that was close.