Chapter - Kylie went INSANE

Kylie's POV

Kylie: Luke!!!!
Kylie: you can't just leave me here!!
Kylie: where are you now?!
Kylie: I'm bored and Janelle left me here!
Kylie: what are you doing?
Kylie: ughhhh!!

Luke's POV

I looked around her strikingly unusual room, that was painted blue and orange. Everything inside her office was Blue and orange.

Is she on some serious drugs?

'So Luke, please tell me why those girls were screaming.' She said while giving me a cringy smile.

'Well--' something made me stopped and it was my phone. I tilted my head down trying to avoid her creepy gaze. My phone was incredibly annoying. It's vibration was killing me. It was tickling my legs, making me smile like an idiot.

Am I allowed to take this?
*moment of silence*
I'll take that as a yes

'Wait a sec sorry. I have to take this' I excused not bothering to look at her. I raised my eyebrows in annoyance. I placed my thumb on the finger print thing as my phone unlocked promptly.

Six new messages from Kylie. Crap. I forgot about her.

Kylie: Luke!!!!
Kylie: you can't just leave me here!!
Kylie: where are you now?!
Kylie: I'm bored and Janelle left me here!
Kylie: what are you doing!
Kylie: ughhhh!!
Kylie: dude!

Luke: what.

Kylie: where were you at?

Luke: long story and right now isn't the best time to talk.

Kylie: but you said we're...
Never mind :3

Luke: ttyl gtg!!

I locked my phone, turn around and stepped forward to sit on the orange chair decorated with blue watermelon. Wtf.

'So?' The principal asked entwining her finger together making me notice how long her nails were. Of course they were painted blue and orange.

'So, I--' my phone vibrated again. Damn it KYLIE!!

Kylie: okay
Kylie: bye
Kylie: have a nice day

Luke: I'm talking to a principal right now!

Kylie: you have no proof. Take a photo of her!

Luke: are you insane? She's gonna kill me! And how am I supposed to?

Kylie: just say that your parents wants proof that you're at school since you're a bad boy.

Luke: okay.

'Uhm, Mrs. Rodriguez, will you let me take a photo of you? It's going to be very quick. My dad just wants me To take a picture of whatever's in front of me so he knows that I'm at school.' I asked while playing with my fingers nervously.

I looked up to her, seeing her with a smile on her face, that was creeping me out. She started laughing like a dolphin which made me giggle to show politeness.

'Don't change the topic young man! You're going to be in a very big trouble if you dont stop messing around with me' she said then raised her left and right eyebrows to scare me which she appeared to failed ....