Chapter 10 - Besties with Boyfies

Kylie's POV

----
(Monday) road trip.
----

Road trips are the best especially when you are with some friends and classmates! Who doesn't agree with me?

I'm at the very back with Seth, Sarah, Janelle and Jude. Jude and Janelle are going out even though Janelle doesn't like Jude the way Jude feels. I don't get her. Like seriously.

Sarah|Seth|Me|Janelle|Jude

I'm pretty much the only single here. My best friends are going out with boys and here I am, no boyfriend since birth :3.

I thought Sarah and Seth broke up. There's probably at least someone have their eyes on the two of them.

'Why are you going out with him?' I whispered which made Janelle stop from laughing. Her smile on her face faded away.

'Too many reasons' she said while turning back again to Jude.

Seriously? I looked on the window and found a random guy who's wearing glasses looked at me. Errrr creepy as. I looked away and turn to where Sarah was. I found them sucking each others lips like there's no tomorrow.

Help.

I took my phone out of my pocket and went on messenger. I looked for Luke's name and he was online.

Kylie: LUKEEEE

Luke: yeah?

Kylie: you've got to help MEEHHHHH

Luke: what's wrong?

Kylie: my best friends, one is kissing with her boyfriend and one is ignoring me because she's too busy talking and flirting with her boyfriend.

Luke: I have an idea

Kylie: ..

Luke: should I tell you?

Kylie: no don't. I don't need any ideas. I'm enjoying my life right now being in the middle of my best friends with their boyfriends. 😃😑

Luke: ...

Kylie: oh please do seniorito!

Luke: just talk to me or find something else to do to make you feel like you're not alone.

Kylie: 😶that totally helped

Luke: 😬

Kylie: UGHHH I'm bored

Luke: we'll be there in a minute just wait

Kylie: okay

After 2 minutes

Luke: told you so 😉

Kylie: you said Sarah and Seth broke up😤

Luke: they did.

Kylie: how come they're still kissing each other then?

Luke: I don't know and I don't really care.

'All the people who are in the right side may go!' Mr. Red pointed to people who are in left side. Lol that rhymes.

All the people who are in the left side stood up and started getting out of the bus with their mouth moving.

'Uh where are you going people?' Mr red asked.

'You pointed at left side duhh' Molly said in a rude voice.

'Okay fair enough then. Sit back down again please, left side and let the right side go first' he said

When it was finally our turn to go out, I was rushing. I stepped out from the bus and stretched my body and tried to look everywhere to stretch my neck then saw Leo.

He's wearing a black jacket, sunglasses and a black and white stripes t shirt while leaning on a cabin that looks like the one that is going to be 2 group's cabin.

He looks pretty serious I mean he has his arms crossed so.. Wait doesn't he look serious? <there's a pic>

Oh here we go again. I probably do need a glasses or I'm probably just hungry. For goodness sake Kylie! He's not Leo

Anyway there's a glass next to him that's full of pictures from the magazines... I'm guessing? And I'm guessing is going to be the kitchen for everybodyyy 😊 !!!

'Okay so each of you will be in pairs. I'll call the names out and if you didn't hear me say your name then bad luck! And that is why you need to listen to me carefully, thank you Ivan' he said while getting closer to Ivan.

'You're welcome n*gga' Ivan sai without giving him an eye contact. Molly gave him a death glare and hit him. 'Wutt'

'Excuse me?' Mr red said.

Ivan looked shocked. He was obviously trying to find a word that sounds like the word he said earlier to have an excuse.

'Hey I'm not a zebra' Molly said then Mr Red stepped backwards from Ivan. Ivan just sighed and thanked Molly.

'Anyways'

'Ivan and Janelle'

'Justice and Althea'

'Seth and Tyrone'

'Claudia and Cynthia'

'Bob and Bob' everybody laughed.

'Kylie and Jude' he said while flipping the paper. He put his thumb on his tongue and went back to the other page. 'Whoops sorry, I was meant to say Kylie and Luke'

Some random boy who looks quite nerdy put his hand up. He's probably Luke. 'Sir, Luke who? Luke B., Luke J or Luke C?'

'Luke B' Mr. Red said with a smile on his face which I believe wasn't a real smile.

OMG! LEO!!!

Okay I have got to stop doing that. I kept telling my self that this dude in front of me right now is Leo and my eyes keep imagining things. Like.. You know XD not dirty things. I swear. I seriously swear not dirty things.

I don't know what to say or do with his face that's looking very serious. He looked around and sat down on the ground while ripping all the dead leaves around him.

'Hey' I said trying not to scream Leo or do anything with him.

'Sup' he said without giving me an eye contact.

'I'm sorry' I said looking a bit guilty. I couldn't tell what was his face's expression looks like right now because apparently he was still trying to avoid an eye contact with me.

'What for?' He asked.

'For what happened the other day. You know? Me touching your face and pouring my drink on your shirt.' I said which made him looked at me. I bet he couldn't see my whole face and expressions because of the sun. The sun was too bright which is blocking him from seeing me.

'Right. That's ok' he said then went back to what he was doing.

'LEO MY LUBSSS' I said. Hhahahahaha just kidding. I would never do that in front of 88 people 😃😄😂