Chapter 9 - He meant COME

Kylie's POV

'Are you cumming?' Kade asked

'Who would I cum with and no. I would never cum for anyone.' I said looking so confused.

'I meant COME. C-O-M-E not C-U-M you dirty minded, kid.' He said in a British accent which honestly does not suit him.

'Ohhhhh' I said then smiled. 'Where?'

'Football and Basketball's finale. So I'm gonna be on Football.

'What time?'

'2:30' he said.

'Sure'

<~^~>
Dad and I went to school at 2:20 to watch the game last night. It was fun. There were lots of food for free for the students in our school. The funny thing was that, the other team's supporters weren't much. They had cheerleaders but seeing a supporter for their team was rare. I feel bad for them, I tried putting my self in their shoes. I would be embarrassed and dissapointed playing out the field with not much supporters. I would loose hope and probably loose my energy.

<~^~>

I rolled my eyes. My Filipino teacher was standing in front of the board telling us to write what she wrote. They were technically stuff that we would be having a test on, tomorrow. So excited.. Yay!

Speaking of Tests, we will be having them all tomorrow. And Speaking of Witch, Molly was sitting beside me playing with her curled blonde hair whilst writing down the note on the board. It was her first day and she had to sit next to me. Hearing her voice nettled me, alas the teacher made her sit next to me considering we're relative and she was new. Her voice stung my ears, making me want jam my fingers in my poor ears.

Seniors' camp will be held next Monday at last! Our Science teacher said that going camping will make us independent and learn few things. Thr bad thing about it? The teachers gets to pick our partners, we won't be able to pick our own partners. 

What food should I get at lunch?

'KYLIE! Lumabas ka dito o makinig ka na lang ng mabuti sa aki'ng mga sinasabi...! ' Guro said pointing outside.

I was clueless of what she was saying, considering I wasn't paying much attention to her. I was paying more attention to what I should be eating.

No one's POV

'KYLIE! MAKINIG KA NG MABUTI SA AKI'NG MGA SINASABI PERO KUNG AYAW MO, LUMABAS KA!'

Translation:
KYLIE! LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT I'M SAYING BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO THEN GET OUT OF HERE!

Guro means teacher in Filipino

Kylie's POV

My jaw dropped, I nodded my head as if I knew what she was telling me. 'Pardon?' I asked politely trying to calm myself down.

She took a deep breath causing me to avoid her creepy gazes. 'Okay I'm sorry. Just listen to me and pay attention, alright?'

'Patawad Guro' (sorry teacher) I said while my head was facing the floor looking embarrassed. I could feel everyone's eyes at me, even Molly. I felt like she was smiling because I got in trouble. Bitch.

'Since you haven't been listening to any word I said except when I shouted at you, you'll have to answer 5 questions.' She said, raising her eyebrow at me causing me to wander my eyes around.