Chapter 37 - Goddamn Nightmare

No One's POV

~flashback~

Frank, luke, heather and his mum were on their way home from a party. Luke was given 3 balloons from Trevor and he gladly took them on his way to their car.

Once the car started moving Luke started throwing one of his balloon to Heather for calling him an idiot.

Heather and him were so pissed that they started to hit each other with ballons. Once Heather threw the balloon across Luke it didnt land on luke perfectly.. It landed on Frank instead which covered his sight. Frank started to panic. He tried to take the ballon out of his way but it was too late. Their car hit a tree and Luke's mum lost a lot of blood.

Heather wasn't hurt, Frank had his leg stuck but he didn't loose much blood like Luke's mum did and Luke.. He only had his head hit.

The person who suffered the most was his mother.

David (kylies dad) was out pf town visiting a friend while Kade and Kylie was at a day care.

'we will we will rock you!' He sang happily.

With a great speed, he suddenly saw a green abandoned car.. At least that's what he thought it was so he stopped the car to check if someone was in it.

He rushed to check and saw 4 people. They looked miserable and they all passed out except for Heather who was punching the mirror.

David assayed to open the door with so much force for a very good result. The door opened and Heather hopped out of the car quickly and ran to David's jeep. The car was still smoking and David knew that it will soon be on fire if he doesnt get them all out.

He firstly saved Frank first, then luke then heather.. He didnt have enough time left to get their mum out of the car so the car blew up and she died.

After a few years they became friends and frank's family still owed him.

When Luke came to Curtis' family's house he firstly let his dad know and David. They all agreed to not act suspicious and not tell them how they met. Their friendship was a secret due to their family's hatred to each other but now that their parents died, Luke is now able to tell Kylie the whole situation.

Kylie's POV

He explained everything to me. I wasn't so sure whether to feel upset or happy. He even told me that my dad's in a really terrible condition.

Luke told me himself that he was sorry for keeping it as a secret I didn't want to cause him to worry so i just stood there and nodded.

The doctor came up to us and let us know that they moved my dad to another operating room that was available for him. They have scheduled the surgical operation and it was going to be held in 5 minutes.

I have to admit that i was so worried. I wasn't entirely sure how to handle the fact that my father might even die. It's like everything happened so quickly. The doctor said that it's very unlikely for him to survive. I'd like to imagine this as a goddamn nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~
Few weeks later my dad survived. He no longer have any problem and it was all a miracle. He was always in a good mood, so happy and he's gotten closer to Luke but I'm assuming that that's how close they were before Luke met me. Not to me mention he's also cheerful than ever. He's like a brand new upgraded nice dad.

So What Happened To Molly?
She wasnt so bitchy anymore. In fact she and I are like close friends ever since my dad got out from the hospital. She was a lot nicer compare to when we first started talking but my one and only problem was that she was getting a little too close with Luke/Leo.