Chapter 46 - sight of Luke

Kylie's POV

'Ughh finally you're back!' Kade opened his arms for a tight hug. I walked closer to him, dropping my luggage on the floor. Smelling his Bad Boy perfume made my face stay on his chest. It smelt so good which reminded me of Luke's sexy deodorant sme-- Snap out of it, Kylie! 'How was it?'

We both pulled away from the hug, 'It was a disaster.' I whispered to him. Ha gave me a confusing look making me want to roll my eyes.

^~^~^

I dressed up to my colour navy pyjamas so I could feel comfortable . I let my hair down and ran my hands through it.

I let out an excite smile as I ran up to Kade's second bed, attacking it for a huge hug. I laid down, facing my right side seeing the airplanes glow from miles away. it was normally blue, red and yellow which displeased me.

I heard a little branch fall down the ground from outside making an obvious sound. It caught my attention easily which freaked me out badly. I pretended to fall asleep and wrapped the black and white blanket with dots on it, on my body, making me warm and comfy.

'Kylie...?' I heard. My name was said with a deep creepy cracking voice. I turned to face my left side so that I wouldnt get scared. I had my one eye close and one open, looking at my brother's shirtless back.

i started snoring loudly to make my acting of sleeping innocently more authentically believable.

'psttt... come and look at me. im down here.' i opened my eyes feeling creeped out of the whispers. My legs suddenly started making its way to the window. i searched for anything suspicious around as I saw Luke standing with his head held up high.

He was looking up to me with his mouth open, looking miserable. He was wearing a black t-shirt that showed his muscles arms show and browning yellowish pants along with his black SnapBack that had the word 'Kewl' on it.

'What are you doing there?' I asked trying to keep my voice down to not let any soul hear. I tucked my hair back behind my ear. My eyebrows started getting closer to each other.

'I'm sorry. I miss you. Just let me explain please.' He begged, kneeling down. He attached his hands together like he was praying.

'We're not Romeo and Juliet, Luke.'

I closed the window in disgrace as I got back to my bed. I let my body lay down peacefully and started to cry. My tears could no longer stay in my eyes. Tears started rolling down my cheeks reminding me of the mistake I've made and his mistake.

I felt guilty and free but breaking up with him felt so wrong. My heart was breaking into pieces like there was no way to fix it all back together. The pain i was feeling was too strong for me to handle causing me to weep. I started banging my head on my pillow over and over to stop myself from feeling melancholic. I wiped my tears away with my fingers, still trying to think about something else rather than deeply repeating three damn pictures in my head.

It's so dissapointing. I just like to think that everything was just a terrible nightmare that I can no longer wake up from. It feels like someone's possessively squeezing my heart like it was some kind of stress ball.

Damn. I hate this feeling. I'm such a sook.

•^• •^• •^•

'Hey Kade, have you seen my...' I turned my back on Kade who was half naked in his room's bathroom. He had his white plain towel around his hips which covered his down there part. I was glad he wasn't showing any parts that I wouldn't want to see.