Chapter 1 -

Kylie's thoughts

My best friend Sarah and her boyfriend Seth made a group on Facebook of whom they were close with was close with. The group was called 'Friends of my friends' and the photo was a tumblr couple cuddling. Yeah the couple were cute but it makes me want to wrap myself in a taco and get eaten by a human.. Why? Because it's reminding me that I'm single!

Sarah invited me in that group and I wasn't really interested considering I didn't know who else was is in that ridiculous group.

My phone kept on vibrating making me want to pull out someone's throat. It was so annoying. Every second my phone would buzz and make a notification sound. I would love to have my own peace and leave that group but Sarah's threatening me. She said that if I leave, she wouldn't talk to me. She's really respectable to everyone apart from my other best friend (Jannele) and I. Sarah was a spoil brat ever since she was born.

^=^=^=^=^

After an hour of hearing my phone vibrating, I figured how to mute it. I was very happy considering they were basically a little bit out of my life.

All of a sudden this guy named Luke sent a sticker after saying Hi to the group just when I was looking at their messages. I was a little cringed. I wasn't so use to talking to guys on Facebook, not even on group chats. I talk to guys that I know, not strangers or creeps.

I never post any single thing on Facebook, I liked it clean and looking new. I responded with hello, sending him the same sticker he sent to the group.

I begun to stalk him. All his posts were pictures of Leo Harding. After about 30 minutes my sensitive eyes started hurting. I wanted to continue stalking him but I couldn't stay any longer on social medias for too long. So I just added him in dissapointment but Facebook wasn't letting me.

Unable to Send Friend Request
This person had reached the friend request limit and can't accept anymore.

I sighed.

A minute later, a guy named Luke brown sent me a friend request on Facebook. He still had pictures of Leo Harding. He only had 290 friends, which made me think that it was his second Facebook account or perhaps a back up account. I accepted it, and a smile appeared on my face immidietly.

__________

No ones POV
_____________

Luke sent Kylie a private message.

Luke: Hey

Kylie: Hi

Luke: so you accepted my friend requests aye?

Kylie: yeah well obviously

Luke: so you're familiar with Sarrah and Seth right?

Kylie: yeah why?

Luke: they broke up

Kylie: wait what? What happened and how?

Luke: Their relationship was supposed to be a secret but remember how you posted a video of them together?

Kylie: yeah

Luke: and how you both tagged them?... Seth's dad saw the video and told Seth to break up with Sarrah because their parents don't really get along with each other.

Kylie: oh crap.

Luke: ...

Kylie: that means they broke up because of me.

Luke: not really but if they were still together and You didn't upload the video, Seth's dad would've find out anyways because there are lots of people getting paid to watch on Seth.

Kylie: but that doesn't change the fact that I was the one that made them broke up.

Luke: k.

Kylie felt horrible and sorry at the same time.

Kylie: I hate K's.

Luke: sooo

Kylie: sooo?

Luke: I want to know more about you

Kylie: ask me a question then DUH.

Luke: how old are you?

Kylie: 17

Luke: are you the new girl?

Kylie: yeah

Luke: who do you like?

Kylie: Why would I tell you?

Luke: because I'm asking you nicely.

Kylie: and?

Luke: I can't think about of anything else

Kylie: why not?

Luke: I just can't

Kylie: okay

Luke: so who do you like?

Kylie: whyyyy

Luke: because I ask every new girl who they like

Kylie: that doesn't mean I have to Answer the question.

Luke: whatever 👓 but you still have to though.

Kylie: you make no sense. But whatever. I like ...