Chapter 31 - ~Christmas Kiss Gone Wrong

Kylie's POV

After our date we went to Laser Tag. I had so much fun. My nickname was Eclipse and his was Night. We had to wear those clothes with our nickname on it and it was glowing in the dark.

He kept saving me from those naughty little kids trying to kill me and before that Luke bought me a black t shirt matching with him and surprised me with LASER TAG place.

I was wearing a black t shirt (couple t shirt) and shorts that are not that shorts that will show a part of my butt.

At 5:36 i went home with Luke but there was no one in the house except for us two so we didn't need to worry about getting caught cuddling, getting too clingy with eachother or whatever.

You might think that I'm a slut for being with my sister's boyfriend but... I don't know. I just can't explain how and why we got through this but hopefully our Christmas party will be one of the best like last year.

I went upstairs to get something and saw Luke there looking at those edited pictures of me and Leo.

'You really do like looking at those, don't you?' I said then opened my drawer to get my hair brush.

'Yeah.. It reminds me of.. Never mind. Why don't we watch a movie and cuddle for a bit?' He changed the subject which made me curious. I just gave him a confusing look then he smiled. It wasn't even funny.

<~^~>

I heard the doorbell ring and Tried to wake Luke up immediately. He helped me cleaned our mess up and returned the blanket we were sharing in Kade's room.

I checked my phone and it was 8:48 pm. Luke just sat on the couch and played along with our idea. I pretended that I was sleeping in my room and closed my eyes.

I heard our front door opened and heard HI's and HOW ARE YOU's.

Seconds later I heard footsteps coming from downstairs that's coming closer to my room. I closed my eyes trying to stop myself from moving my eyes around and started snoring.

'Kylie, I know you were cuddling with Luke. It's not like you can't trust me plus I saw both of you out the window.' He said as he pulled my arms closer so I could sit up properly.

'Yeah. You're right. I should get ready for the party.' I said and walked up to Kades drawer that has a mirror and closed my eyes.

<~^~>
'Kylie..' Luke said in my room waiting for me to finish curling my eyelashes.

I was in my room because i have some of my stuff in there

'Yeah?' I asked and looked at him with my other eye.

He was sitting on my BLACK AND BLUE chair while spinning it around and playing with my GOLD AND WHITE pen.

'You should change the clothes you're wearing right now.' He suggested and went downstairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror sadly when he left. What was so bad about my dress? Do I look fat in these? Do I look ugly in these? What? I i thought.  to be honest I did felt down when he said that.

He came back after few seconds and went in with a cute little gift on his hands. It has cute red heart around it and a cute pink ribbon on front of it. I hoped it was for me. I wonder what was inside of it.

'For me?' I asked then he smiled.

'No. It's for Molly and I want you to give it to her,' he said. My mind stopped and my butterflies were gone. Everything was gray and I felt loneliness in my head.