Big blow...

Ab: but?

Do: but there are two haemorrhages in his brain...due to this severe damage may be he will suffer memory loss or maybe he will go to coma..

Hearing that pragya losses her balance and about to fall but abhi caught her and made her to sit on the chair...

Ab: doctor... what are you saying.. please do something...

Doc: sorry Mr.Mehra but now I can't say anything ,we should wait till Aarav gains consciousness... Mr and Mrs. Mehra .... please keep faith on god..

Pragya closes her mouth with her hand and sobs...abhi goes near her ...he doesn't know how to console her...he kept his hand over her shoulder... pragya hugs him and cries...both reminisces their moments with Aarav...

both reminisces their moments with Aarav

Pr: suniye...our Aarav...

Abhi just pats her head to calm her..

Harish with teary eyes comes near abhigya and asks

Ha: papa... Aarav will be fine right

Abhi nods and hugs him..

Ab: sh...beta... don't cry... nothing will happen to him..he will be fine soon ....did you forget your brother can never miss RCB match...he will become alright before next match...

Harish cries and says

Ha: but papa... their match is going on live now....

Abhi hugs him and pragya together and cries...

Purab comes there and tells

Pu: abhi I checked the CCTV footages...Sarala maa met Aarav in mall...after talking to her ,he ran out of the mall crying...

Abhi's anger knew no bounds...he grits his teeth and says

Ab: let Aarav gain conscious first

Ab: let Aarav gain conscious first...then we will see her..

Then after 5 hours...

Pr: suniye why is he not opening his eyes still...

Ab: he....

Before he could complete, a nurse came and said Aarav gained consciousness...

Abhigya sees eachother in relief... Disha and others thanks god silently...

Abhigya went inside first and sees doctor checking Aarav...

Doctor looked at abhi with sorry-filled face... abhi's heart pained thinking about the possibilities doctor said..

Pragya rushed near Aarav and about to touch him but he pushed her hand and hided his face behind a nurse in fear..

Confused pragya says

Pr: Aarav beta...maa was very scared... only after seeing you now,I got my soul back....

Aarav looks at her confused..

Pr: is it paining a lot beta...

Saying she touched his face but Aarav hitted her hand...

Pragya looks at abhi...both are confused to see some little changes in Aarav..

Ab: doctor... what happened...why is he behaving like this...

Doc: Mr.and Mrs.Mehra....you both please wait outside...I should check him ..

Pragya softly pinched aarav's cheek and then kissed her fingers... Aarav giggles seeing her..

Abhigya smiled seeing their son's smile ....

They both went out .... pragya said others that he is fine and even smiled...

Abhi's heart warmed seeing her smile and his kids happiness...

After sometime doctor came there and said...

Do: Mr.Mehra...i checked Aarav thoroughly.... please don't loose hope... nowadays there are many treatments available to cure this..

Abhi interrupts him

Ab: what happened to him doctor..

Pr: my son is fine right ? Please tell ....what happened to him....

Do: actually Mrs.Mehra....due to the severe traumatic brain injury Aarav is suffering regressive behaviour...

Harish confusedly looks at abhi... abhigya 's uneven heart beat clearly explains their pain..

Do: due to that , Aarav's IQ level is decreased...he will sometimes behave childishly, sometimes aggressively, sometimes extremely dependent..

Pragya cries by clutching her head..

Do: please don't loose your hope mrs.mehra such NPS have different recovery process..he will be cured so soon...but he needs your love and support...
In short now Aarav is like a 2 year old kid...

All cries in grief...

Doctor handovers one file to pragya and says

Do: this chart will note Aarav's DRS Level... Disability rating scale will assess possible changes in Aarav's condition...

Pragya wipes her tears and asks," doctor can we take him to home"

Do: of course...even you can hire nurse from...

Pr: no doctor...I will take care of him...

Do: fine then... your love will help him to recover soon...

Rhea: can we meet him now..

Do: yes but please don't scare him...as I said earlier he is like a kid now...he will learn from you all so behave properly Infront of him... don't cry Infront of him...

Slowly all went inside...

Pragya goes and sits near a scared Aarav..

***********

To be continued.....

*******

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views....