Outing...

Abhi , purab and kids stood Infront of pragya and Disha ...

Pr: no means no..

Sah: you allowed sunny Bhai

Di: what is his age and what is yours...how many times I said not to compare with him..

Sa: sorry maasi..but

Di: it's okay...you all go and study then you can go out for dinner...

Seeing kids upset purab says

Pu: Disha let them....

Di: you keep quiet

Di: you keep quiet...I know this must be your idea...they should study...

Ab: what if they didn't study for one day.... however they went to school today right,they must have studied there..

Pr: suniye...what are you saying..are you making me as villain Infront of them...

Ha: no no maa ...you are heroin , please naa

Aa: please

Pr: but

Abhi walks near pragya and stood behind her..

Ab: they will study tomorrow fuggi ,I will take them out now

Ab: they will study tomorrow fuggi ,I will take them out now...fine?

Saying he kissed her cheeks from behind, pragya who is shocked replies unconsciously," fine"

Her trance broke when she heard kids squeals...all ran out with abhi and purab..

Harish came near pragya and kissed her cheek and said ," thank you maa" and ran out..

Pragya smiles with tears touching her cheek...

Disha touched her shoulder and said," he is starting to love you again"...

Pragya nods...

At night , kids returned home...

Ha: guys,come we will watch TV...

Pragya stood Infront of him and glared at him

Ha: guys, didn't you hear what I said, come we will go to bed...

Saying he ran upstairs...

Ab: why are scaring him with your big eyes...

Pragya frowned hearing him whereas kids chuckled...

*****

Next day....

Pragya sits in the car and sees kids eating ice cream outside..

Di: all are very happy naa Di...

Pr: yes...Harish waited for weekend...

Di: Haan...he can't sit in one place for more time....same like jiju...

Rhea and purab came near them and gave them ice-cream...

Rh: strawberry ice cream for my pyaari maasi and chocolate ice cream for my cutie maa...

Pu: achaa...tell the same when they call you for studying too...

Rhea smiles and says

Rh: at that time they are grand daughters of Hitler...

Dis: rhea ki bacchi....you are going to get nicely from me..

Rhe:what? Kiss?

Di: no slap..

Rhea giggles hearing that....Disha and purab together hugs her...

Pragya smiles seeing them...at that time she sees Harish crossing the road hurriedly... pragya gets down and walks near him....at that time she sees a truck moving fastly towards Harish ....her breathe caught in her throat seeing that ....

Pragya closed her ears with her hands and shut her eyes tight in fear and screamed in top of her voice, " Kiara....."

All turned to that direction

All turned to that direction.... purab rushed near pragya... Aarav freaked out seeing that...

*******
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this plot please do vote and comment your views....